- Volume 28 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
A Study on Factors Influencing the Continuous Use Intention of Mobile Easy Payment Service: Integration of information system Post Acceptance Model and value model
모바일 간편결제 서비스의 지속이용의도에 영향을 미치는 요인에 관한 연구 : 정보시스템 후기수용모델과 가치모델의 통합
Qu, Min;Kim, Eun Hee
- Received : 2019.02.12
- Accepted : 2019.03.29
- Published : 2019.03.31
Purpose As the mobile easy payment service grows fast, competition in the payment service market is getting stronger. On the other hand, there are few studies on the users' utilization results. Therefore, this study explains the continuous use intention of mobile easy payment Services based on PAM and value model. Design/methodology/approach This study proposed an extended model by integrating PAM, which is a representative model of continuous use intention in IS field, and value model of mobile field. Also this study empirically tested 298 users who have experience of mobile easy Payment service. The structural equation model was used to verify the research model and hypotheses. Findings According to the empirical analysis result, this study verifies that perceived usefulness and satisfaction were determinants of continuous use intention in mobile easy Payment services. Expectation confirmation has been proved to be a positive predictor of satisfaction and perceived usefulness. Also, among the value factors, perceived ease was not a valid predictor of satisfaction, and the remaining factors were positive predictors of satisfaction.
Mobile Easy Payment Service;PAM;Post Acceptance Model;Value;Continuous Use Intention
- 고창현, 한은경, "모바일 간편결제의 속성과 지속적 사용의도: 사용자의 혁신성향에 따른 조절효과를 중심으로," Entrue Journal of Information Technology, 제 15권, 제1호, 2016, pp. 109-122.
- 김도형, 하성호, 박경배, "모바일 플랫폼에 따른 스마트 뱅킹의 지속사용에 영향을 미치는 선행요인: Android OS vs. iOS," 정보시스템연구, 제24권, 제2호, 2015, pp.209-240.
- 노형진, SPSS/Amos에 의한 사회조사분석, 형성출판사, 2003.
- 배병렬, 구조방정식 모델링, 청람출판사, 2011.
- 오재신, "모바일 뱅킹 사용자의 지각된 유용성, 만족, 지속사용의도의 관계. 인터넷전자상거래연구," 제15권, 제1호, 2015, pp. 95-112.
- 우가인, 조재형, "핀테크 기반의 간편결제 서비스 지속적 사용의도에 대한 요인 연구," 정보시스템연구, 제26권, 제3호, 2017, pp. 25-46.
- 이수연, 박조원, "모바일 간편 결제 서비스 이용의도에 관한 연구," 경영과학, 제33권, 제2호, 2016, pp. 65-74.
- 장태락, 이종호, "모바일 간편 결제서비스의 이용의도에 관한 연구," e-비즈니스연구, 제17권, 제6호, pp.203-218.
- 장형, 고준, 김균수, "모바일 인스턴트 메신저 사용자의 지속사용행동에 대한영향요인과 습관의 조절효과: WeChat 을 중심으로," 정보시스템연구, 제20권, 제3호, 2016, pp. 61-90.
- 정미라, 임성진, 한경석, "오프라인 모바일 결제 서비스에 대한 소비자의 구전의도에 관한 연구," 한국디지털콘텐츠학회 논문지, 제18권, 제6호, 2017, pp. 1109-1118.
- 정영훈, 김건, 이중정, "모바일 신용카드 사용자 만족 및 지속사용 의도에 영향을 미치는 요인에 관한 연구," 한국전자거래학회지, 제20권, 제3호, 2015, pp.11-28.
- 진로, 이동명, "모바일 간편 결제 서비스 수용요인에 관한 실증 연구", 한국콘텐츠학회논문지, 제17권, 제8호, 2017, pp. 1-13.
- 진정숙, 김현모, 박주석, "모바일 간편결제시스템의 성공요인에 대한 연구: 정보시스템 성공모형을 중심으로," 정보화연구, 제14권, 제2호, 2017, pp. 175-188.
- 최계봉, "모바일 뱅킹서비스의 후기 수용의도에 관한 실증연구. 인터넷전자상거래연구, 제12권," 제3호, 2012, pp. 1-27.
- 최수정, "스마트폰 기반 모바일거래 이용의 지각된 이용자 가치와 이의 결정요인," 한국전자거래학회지, 제18권, 제4호, 2013, pp. 273-299.
- 황보충, 정경수, 노미진, "모바일 간편 결제 서비스 특성과 기대일치, 만족, 지속적 이용의도 간의 관계 분석," 경영교육연구, 제31호, 2016, pp. 591-615.
- 산업연구원, 국내 모바일 간편결제 서비스 시장 현황과 시사점 보고서, 2018. http://www.kiet.re.kr/kiet_web/?sub_num=12&state=view&idx=54738
- Anderson, J. C., and Gerbing, D. W., "Structural equation modeling in practice: A review and recommended two-step approach," Psychological bulletin, Vol. 103, No. 3, 1988, pp. 411. https://doi.org/10.1037/0033-2909.103.3.411
- Barnes, S. J., "Understanding use continuance in virtual worlds: Empirical test of a research model," Information & Management, Vol. 48, No. 8, 2011, pp.313-319. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.im.2011.08.004
- Bauer, H. H., Falk, T., and Hammerschmidt, M., "eTransQual: A transaction process-based approach for capturing service quality in online shopping," Journal of Business Research, Vol. 59, No. 7, 2006, pp. 866-875. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jbusres.2006.01.021
- Bhattacherjee, A., "Understanding information systems continuance: an expectation-confirmation model," MIS quarterly, Vol. 25, No. 3, 2001, pp. 351-370. https://doi.org/10.2307/3250921
- Brady, M. K., Knight, G. A., Cronin, J. J., Hult, G. T., and Keillor, B. D., "Removing the Contextual Lens : A Multinational, Multi-setting Comparison of Service Evaluation Models," Journal of Retailing, Vol. 81, No. 3, 2005, pp. 215-230. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jretai.2005.07.005
- Chang, E. C. and Tseng, Y. F., "Research note: E-store image, perceived value and perceived risk," Journal of Business Research, Vol. 66, No. 7, 2013, pp. 864-870. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jbusres.2011.06.012
- Chau, P. Y., "An empirical assessment of a modified technology acceptance model," Journal of management information systems, Vol. 13, No. 2, 1996, pp.185-204. https://doi.org/10.1080/07421222.1996.11518128
- Chiou, J. S., "The antecedents of consumers' loyalty toward Internet service providers," Information & Management, Vol. 41, No. 6, 2004, pp.685-695. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.im.2003.08.006
- Choi, S., "An empirical study of social network service (SNS) continuance: incorporating the customer valuesatisfaction-loyalty model into the IS continuance model," Asia Pacific Journal of Information Systems, Vol. 23, No. 4, 2013, pp.1-28.
- Churchill Jr, G. A., and Surprenant, C., "An investigation into the determinants of customer satisfaction," Journal of marketing research, Vol. XIX, Nov, 1982, pp. 491-504.
- Cronin, J. J., Brady, M. K., Brand, R. R., Hightower Jr, R., and Shemwell, D. J., "A cross-sectional test of the effect and conceptualization of service value," Journal of services Marketing, Vol. 11, No. 6, 1997, pp. 375-391. https://doi.org/10.1108/08876049710187482
- Dahlberg, T., and Mallat, N. Mobile payment service development-managerial implications of consumer value perceptions. ECIS 2002 Proceedings, 2002.
- Dahlberg, T., Mallat, N., Ondrus, J., and Zmijewska, A., "Past, present and future of mobile payments research: A literature review," Electronic commerce research and applications, Vol. 7, No. 2, 2008, pp. 165-181. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.elerap.2007.02.001
- Davis, F. D., "Perceived usefulness, perceived ease of use, and user acceptance of information technology," MIS quarterly, Vol. 13, No. 3, Sep, 1989, pp. 319-340. https://doi.org/10.2307/249008
- Economides, N., "The economics of networks", International Journal of Industrial Organization, Vol. 14, No. 6, 1996, pp. 673-699. https://doi.org/10.1016/0167-7187(96)01015-6
- Han, S. H., "A study on the consumption value and the consumption satisfaction of smart phone users," Journal of Consumer Studies, Vol. 22, No. 3, 2011, pp. 233-260.
- Holbrook, M. B. (Ed.), Consumer value: a framework for analysis and research, Psychology Press, London : Routledge, 1999.
- Hong, S., Thong, J. Y., and Tam, K. Y., "Understanding continued information technology usage behavior: A comparison of three models in the context of mobile internet," Decision support systems, Vol. 42, No. 3, 2006, pp.1819-1834. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.dss.2006.03.009
- Jin, X. L., Cheung, C. M., Lee, M. K., and Chen, H. P., "How to keep members using the information in a computer-supported social network," Computers in Human Behavior, Vol. 25, No. 5, 2009, pp. 1172-1181. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.chb.2009.04.008
- Karahanna, E., Straub, D. W., and Chervany, N. L. "Information Technology Adoption Across Time: A Cross-Sectional Comparison of Pre- Adoption and Post-Adoption Beliefs," MIS Quarterly, Vol. 23, No. 2, June 1999, pp. 183-213. https://doi.org/10.2307/249751
- Kim, H. W., Chan, H. C., and Gupta, S., "Value-based adoption of mobile internet: an empirical investigation," Decision support systems, Vol. 43, No. 1, 2007, pp. 111-126. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.dss.2005.05.009
- Kim, H., Gupta, S., and Koh, J., "Investigating the Intention to Purchas Digital Items in Social Networking Communities : A Customer Value Perspective," Information and Management, Vol. 48, 2011, pp. 228-234. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.im.2011.05.004
- Koufaris, M., "Applying the technology acceptance model and flow theory to online consumer behavior," Information systems research, Vol. 13, No. 2, 2002, pp.205-223. https://doi.org/10.1287/isre.126.96.36.199
- Kuo, Ying-Feng, Chi-Ming Wu, and Wei-Jaw Deng. "The relationships among service quality, perceived value, customer satisfaction, and post-purchase intention in mobile value-added services." Computers in human behavior, Vol. 25, No. 4, 2009, pp. 887-896. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.chb.2009.03.003
- Lawkobkit, M., and Speece, M., Integrating focal determinants of service fairness into post-acceptance model of IS continuance in cloud computing. In: Computer and Information Science (ICIS), 2012 IEEE/ACIS 11th International Conference on. IEEE, 2012. pp. 49-55.
- Ledden, L., Kalafatis, S. P. and Samouel, P., "The Relationship Between Personal Values and Perceived Value of Education," Journal of Business Research, Vol. 60, 2007, pp. 965-974. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jbusres.2007.01.021
- Lee, C. K., Yoon, Y. S. and Lee, S. K., "Investigating the relationships among perceived value, satisfaction, and recommendations: The case of the Korean DMZ," Tourism Management, Vol. 28, No. 1, 2007, pp. 204-214. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tourman.2005.12.017
- Limayem, M., Hirt, S. G., and Cheung, C. M., "How habit limits the predictive power of intention: The case of information systems continuance," MIS quarterly, Vol. 31, No. 4, 2007, pp. 705-737. https://doi.org/10.2307/25148817
- Lin, C. S., Wu, S., and Tsai, R. J., "Integrating perceived playfulness into expectation-confirmation model for web portal context," Information & management, Vol. 42, No. 5, 2005, pp. 683-693. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.im.2004.04.003
- Lin, H. H. and Wang, Y. H., "An examination of the determinants of customer loyalty in mobile commerce contexts," Information and Management, Vol. 43, 2006, pp. 271-282. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.im.2005.08.001
- Lin, H. H., and Wang, Y. S., "An examination of the determinants of customer loyalty in mobile commerce contexts," Information & management, Vol. 43, No. 3, 2006, pp. 271-282. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.im.2005.08.001
- Mallat, N., "Exploring consumer adoption of mobile payments-A qualitative study," The Journal of Strategic Information Systems, Vol. 16, No. 4, 2007, pp. 413-432. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jsis.2007.08.001
- Maruyama, T., "Copper oxide thin films prepared by chemical vapor deposition from copper dipivaloylmethanate," Solar energy materials and solar cells, Vol. 56, No. 1, 1998, pp. 85-92. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0927-0248(98)00128-7
Mathwick, C., Malhotra, N., and Rigdon, E., "Experiential value: conceptualization, measurement and application in the catalog and Internet shopping environment
$\ast$1," Journal of retailing, Vol. 77, No. 1, 2001, pp.39-56. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0022-4359(00)00045-2
- Minna, P., "Linking perceived value and loyalty in location-based mobile services," Managing Service Quality, Vol. 15, No. 6, 2005, pp.509-538. https://doi.org/10.1108/09604520510634005
- Moon, J. W. and Kim, Y. G., "Extending the TAM for a World-Wide-Web context,". Information & Management, Vol. 38, No. 4, 2001, pp.217-230. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0378-7206(00)00061-6
- Newman, B. I., and Gross, B. L., Consumption Values and Market Choices: Theory and Applications, OH: Southwestern Publishing, Cincinnati, 1991.
- Oliveira, T., Thomas, M., Baptista, G., and Campos, F., "Mobile payment: Understanding the determinants of customer adoption and intention to recommend the technology," Computers in Human Behavior, Vol. 61, 2016, pp. 404-414. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.chb.2016.03.030
- Oliver, R. L., "A cognitive model of the antecedents and consequences of satisfaction decisions," Journal of marketing research, Vol. XVII, 1980, pp. 460-469.
- Reichheld, F. F., and Schefter, P., "E-loyalty: your secret weapon on the web," Harvard business review, Vol. 78, No. 4, 2000, pp. 105-113.
- Schierz, P. G., Schilke, O., and Wirtz, B. W., "Understanding consumer acceptance of mobile payment services: An empirical analysis," Electronic commerce research and applications, Vol. 9, No. 3, 2010, pp. 209-216. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.elerap.2009.07.005
- Stone, R.W., Good, D.J., and Baker-Eveleth, L. (2007). "The impact of information technology on individual and firm marketing performance," Behaviour & Information Technology, Vol. 26, No. 6, 2007, pp.465-482. https://doi.org/10.1080/01449290600571610
- Thakur, R., "Customer adoption of mobile payment services by professionals across two cities in India: An empirical study using modified technology acceptance model," Business Perspectives and Research, Vol. 1, No. 2, 2013, pp. 17-30. https://doi.org/10.1177/2278533720130203
- Turel, O., Serenko, A. and Bontis, N., "User acceptance of wireless short messaging services: Deconstructing perceived value," Information and Management, Vol. 44, 2007, pp.63-73. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.im.2006.10.005
- Turel, O., Serenko, A., and Bontis, N., "User Acceptance of Hedonic Digital Artifacts: A Theory of Consumption Values Perspective," Information and Management, Vol. 47, No. 1, 2010, pp. 53-59. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.im.2009.10.002
- Van der Heijden, H., "User acceptance of hedonic information systems. MIS quarterly," Vol. 28, No. 4, 2004, pp. 695-704. https://doi.org/10.2307/25148660
- Venkatesh, V., "Creating favorable user perceptions: exploring the role of intrinsic motivation, and emotion into the technology acceptance model," Information Systems Research, Vol. 11, No. 4, 1999, pp.342-365.
- Venkatesh, V., and Davis, F. D., "A theoretical extension of the technology acceptance model: Four longitudinal field studies," Management science, Vol. 46, No. 2, 2000, pp. 186-204. https://doi.org/10.1287/mnsc.188.8.131.5226
- Venkatesh, V., Morris, M. G., Davis, G. B., and Davis, F. D., "User acceptance of information technology: Toward a unified view," MIS quarterly, Vol. 27, No. 3, 2003, pp.425-478. https://doi.org/10.2307/30036540
- Venkatesh, V., Thong, J. Y., and Xu, X., "Consumer acceptance and use of information technology: extending the unified theory of acceptance and use of technology," Vol. 36, No. 1, MIS quarterly, 2012, pp. 157-178. https://doi.org/10.2307/41410412
- Verhagen, T., Feldberg, F., van den Hooff, B., Meents, S., and Merikivi, J., "Satisfaction with virtual worlds: An integrated model of experiential value," Information & Management, Vol. 48, No. 6, 2011, pp. 201-207. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.im.2011.02.004
- Yang, S., Lu, Y., Gupta, S., Cao, Y., and Zhang, R., "Mobile payment services adoption across time: An empirical study of the effects of behavioral beliefs, social influences, and personal trait," Computers in Human Behavior, Vol. 28, No. 1, 2012, pp.129-142. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.chb.2011.08.019
- Zeithaml, V. A., "Consumer Perceptions of Price, Quality, and Value : A Means-End Model and Synthesis of Evidence," Journal of Marketing, Vol. 52, July, 1988, pp. 2-22. https://doi.org/10.1177/002224298805200302
- Zhou, T., "An empirical examination of continuance intention of mobile payment services." Decision support systems, Vol. 54, No. 2, 2013, pp. 1085-1091. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.dss.2012.10.034