- Volume 68 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Study on Optimal Phase Arrangement Considering the Characteristics of Inductive Interference from Overhead Transmission Lines
가공송전선 유도장해 특성을 고려한 최적 상배열 연구
Kang, Kyung-Doo;Kim, Jin-Gyu
- Received : 2018.08.28
- Accepted : 2018.12.06
- Published : 2019.01.01
The domestic overhead transmission lines use a vertical configuration and reverse phase arrangement, but when there is a limitation in steel tower height because the transmission lines pass a height limit zone or special zone, an application of triangular arrangement is necessary, and a study on the optimal phase arrangement to minimize inductive interference for this is necessary. If conductor arrangement are changed, the action of electrostatic induction and electromagnetic induction becomes different from before changes, so the changed conductor arrangement should be reviewed in terms of inductive interference. So this paper presents an optimal phase arrangement to reduce inductive interference by calculating electrostatic induction and electromagnetic induction according to conductor arrangement.
Inductive interference;Phase arrangements;Electrostatic induction;Electromagnetic induction
- KEPCO(2013), "Design Standard for Transmission Line Ground Clearance", DS-1020, KEPCO.
- A. Ametani, D. Van Dommelen, I. Utsum, "Study of superbundle and low reactance phasings on untransposed twin-circuit lines", IEEE Proceedings, Vol. 137, Pt.C, No. 4, JULY 1990.
- A. Nourai, A.J.F. KERI, C.H. Shih, "Shield Wire Loss Reduction for Double Circuit Transmission lines", IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, Vol. 3, No. 4 October 1988.
- Hui Wang, Luyang Wang, Yufei Wang, Hua Xue, Changhui Yang, and Tianyou Yan, "The Electric Energy Loss in Overhead Ground Wires of 110kV six-circuit Transmission Line on the Same Tower", IEEE PES ISGT ASIA 2012.
- Dale E. Hedman and Henry C. Samplers, "345 kV Line 60Hz Ground Wire Losses", IEEE Transactions on Power Apparatus and Systems, Vol. Pas-87, No. 2, February 1968.
- Jianguo Wang, Yu. Wang, Xiangyang Peng, Xianqiang Li, Xiaogang Xu, Xianyin Mao, "Induced Voltage of Overhead Ground Wires in 500kV Single-Circuit Transmission Lines", IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, Vol. 29, No. 3, June 2014.
- A. J. F. Keri, A. Nourai, J. M. Schneider, "The Open Loop Scheme: An Effective Method of Ground Wire Loss Reduction", IEEE Transactions on Power Apparatus and Systems, Vol. Pas-103, No. 12, December 1984.
- K.Y. Song, "Transmission and Distribution Engineering", Dongilbook Co., 1992.
- "Transmission line Reference Book-345 kV and above/Second Edition", Electric Power Research Institute, 1982.
- Rakosh Das Begamudre, "Extra High Voltage AC Transmission Engineering(Third Edition)", New Age International Publishers, 2006.
- R. M Radwan, A. M. Mahdy, M. Abdel-Salam and M. M. Samy, "Electric Field Mitigation under Extra High Voltage Power Lines", IEEE Transactions on Dielectrics and Electrical Insulation, Vol. 20, No.1, February 2013.
- Transmission Line Construction Study, "Construction Guide Book for Stringing Overhead Conductor", Trans. KEPCO E&C, Electricalbook Co., 1998.
- Dale E. Hedman and Henry C. Samplers, "345kV Line 60Hz Ground Wire Losses", IEEE Transactions on Power Apparatus and Systems, Vol. Pas-87, No. 2, February 1968.
- KEPCO(2013), "Design Standard for Overhead Transmission Line Sag Design", DS-1211, KEPCO
- "345kV Boryung-Chungyang T/L Tower Specification", KOMIPO, 2006.
- K.N Koda, "Handbook of Power System Engineering Calculation", Trans. J.C. Kim, Uijaebooks Co., 1998.
- James M. Gere, William Weaver, Jr. "Matrix Algebra for Engineer", PWS Engineering, 1983.