- Volume 68 Issue 1
In this paper, four types of insulation coils were fabricated by adding various kinds of glycols to improve the flexibility and adhesion of insulating coils in varnish dispersed with PAI / Nano Silica_15wt%. The applied voltage and frequency were 1.5 kV / 20 kHz for accelerated life evaluation. Through the 6th temperature stress level, the cause of the insulation breakdown of the coil was ignored and only the breakdown time was measured. The Arrhenius model was chosen based on the theoretical relationship between chemical reaction rate and temperature for estimating the insulation life of the coil due to accelerated thermal stress. Three types of distributions (Weibull, Lognormal, Exponential) were selected as the relationship between thermal stress model and distribution. The average insulation lifetime was estimated under the temperature stress of four types of insulation coils through the relationship between one kind of model and three kinds of distributions.
Evaluation of insulation life;PAI/Nano silica hybrid coil;Accelerated thermal stress;Arrhenius model-weibull distribution
- V. M. Montsinger, "Loading transformers by temperature", AlEE Trans., Vol. 67, pp. 113-122, 1944.
- T. W. Dakin",Electrical insulation deterioration treated 8s a chemical rate phenomenon", AIEE Trans, Vol. 67, pp. 113-122, 1948.
- W. Nelson, "Analysis of Accelerated Life Test Data - Part I/The Arrhenius Model and Graphical Methods", IEEE Trans. Electr. Insul., Vol. 6, pp. 165-181, 1971.
- W. Nelson, "Analysis of Accelerated Life Test Data Part II / Numerical Methods and Test Planning", IEEE Trans. Electr. Insul., Vol. 7, pp. 3655, 1972.
- L. Simoni, "A General Approach to the Endurance of Electrical Insulation under Temperature and Voltage", IEEE Trans. Electr. Insul., Vol. 16, pp. 277-289, 1981.
- G.C. Montanari and F.J. Lebok, "Thermal degradation of electrical insulating materials and the thermo kinetic background experimental data", IEEE Trans. Electr. Insul., Vol. 25, pp. 1037-1045, 1990. https://doi.org/10.1109/14.64488
- G.C. Montanari, G. Mazzanti and L. Simoni, "Progress in Electrothermal Life Modeling of Electrical Insulation during the Last Decades", IEEE Trans. Dielectr. Electr. Insul., Vol. 9, pp. 730-745, 2002. https://doi.org/10.1109/TDEI.2002.1038660
- Hideo Hirose, Takenori Sakumura,"Foundation of Mathematical Deterioration Models for the Thermal Stress", IEEE Trans. Dielectr. Electr. Insul., Vol. 22, No. 1, pp. 482-487, 2015. https://doi.org/10.1109/TDEI.2014.004450
- Hideo Hirose, Takenori Sakumura and Naoki Tabuchi, "Optimum and Semi-optimum Life Test Plans of Electrical Insulation for Thermal Stress", IEEE Transactions on Dielectrics and Electrical Insulation, Vol. 22, No. 1; page 488-494, 2015. https://doi.org/10.1109/TDEI.2014.004506
- W.Q. Meeker, "A Comparison of Accelerated Life Test Plans for Weibull and Lognormal Distributions and Type I Censoring", Technometrics, Vol. 26, pp. 157-171, 1984. https://doi.org/10.1080/00401706.1984.10487941
- C.A. Meeter and W.Q. Meeker, "Optimum Accelerated Life Tests With a Nonconstant Scale Parameter", Technometrics, Vol. 36, pp. 71-83, 1994.
- Masakazu Mesaki, Yoshinori Tatematsu and Hideki Goda, "Hybrid Composites of PolyamideImide and Silica Applied to Wire Insulation", Furukawa Review, No. 22, page 1-4, 2002.
- J. C. Fothergill, "Estimating the Cumulative Probability of Failure Data Points to be plotted on Weibull and other Probability Paper", IEEE Trans. on Electrical Insulation, Vol. El-25, No. 3, June.
- Accelerated Life Testing Reference(ALTA 7), ReliaSoft Characteristics of Publishing, Tucson, Arizona, 2008.
- Life Data Analysis Reference (Weibull ++7) ReliaSoft Characteristics of Publishing, Tucson, Arizona, 2008.
- Calculation of breakdown voltage (Test acc. To IEC 60818.104.22.168, cylinder).
- Indian Standard WINDING WIRES - TEST METHODS PART 5 ELECTRICAL PROPERTIES (First Revision) IS 13778 (Part 5) : 2012 IEC 60851-5 : 2008.
Supported by : 중부대학교