Table 1. General characteristics
Table 2. General characteristics
Table 3. Correlation between variables
Table 4. Factors associated with clinical nursing performance
Supported by : 우송대학교
- N. H. Ha, M. S. Choi, The Relationship between Leadership Styles and Self-esteem, Satisfaction of Clincal Practice in Nursing Students, The Journal of Korean Nursing Administration Academic Society, Vol.11, No.1, pp.13-21, 2005.
- S. J. Whang, The relationship between clinical stress, self-efficacy, and self-esteem of nursing college students, Journal of Korean Academic Society Nursing Education, Vol.12, No.2, pp. 205-213, 2006.
- S. Ju, W-H. Jun, Interpersonal Attachment Styles and Love Styles in Nursing Students, Journal of Korean Academic Society of Nursing Education, Vol.19, No.4. pp. 648-655, 2013. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5977/jkasne.2013.19.4.648
- Z. Zhang , W. Luk , D. Arthur , T. Wong, Nursing competencies: personal characteristics contributing to effective nursing performance, Journal of Advanced Nursing, Vol.33, No.4, pp.467-474, 2001. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1046/j.1365-2648.2001.001688.x
- S. Y. Jung, The Structural Model of Clinical Performance Ability for Nursing Students, Journal of The Korean Data Analysis Society, Vol.15, No.6, pp.3333-3352, 2013.
- H. S. Shorey, C. R. Snyder, The role of adult attachment styles in psychopathology and psychotherapy outcomes, Review of general psychology, Vol.10, No.1, pp. 1-20, 2006. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1037/1089-26188.8.131.52
- J. Bowlby, Attachment and Loss: Attachment; John Bowlby, Basic Books, 1969.
- E-J. Oh, S-A, Park, The mediating effect of Interpersonal competence between Nursing student's Adult attachment and Adjustment to College life, Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society, Vol.17, No.8, pp. 94-102, 2016. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2016.17.8.94
- M. A. Jang, N. M. Yang, The Relationship between Attachment Avoidance and Life Satisfaction of College Students: The Mediating Effects of Avoidant/Distractive Emotional Regulation Style and Ambivalence over Emotional Expressiveness, Korean Journal of Counseling, Vol.16, No.2, pp. 273-292, 2015. https://doi.org/10.15703/kjc.16.2.201504.273
- E. J. Oh, S. Y. Lee, K. M. Sung, Interpersonal Relations, Hope, Professional Self-concept and Turnover Intention according to Adult Attachment Styles in Early Stage Nurses, The Journal of Korean Nursing Administration Academic Society, Vol.19, No.4, pp.491-500. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.11111/jkana.2013.19.4.491
- E. J. Oh, K. M. Sung, Nurses' Organizational Commitment, Job Satisfaction and Job Stress according to their Adult Attachment Styles, Journal of East-West Nursing Research, Vol.17, No.2, pp.117-124.
- M. Bowen, Family therapy in clinical practice, New York: Gardner Press, 1978.
- S-H. Woo, G-H. Song, G-P. Cho, The effects of university students' self-differentiation on ego-resiliency and interpersonal relations, Institute of Korean Education, Vol.30, No.4, pp.59-80, 2012.
- S. A. Park, E. J. Oh, The Influence of Self-differentiation, Active Stress Coping on Major Satisfaction in Nursing Students, The Journal of Humanities and Social Science, Vol.8, No.6, pp.393-405.
- E. Erdfelder, F. Faul, A. Buchner, GPOWER: A general power analysis program, Behavior research methods, instruments, & computers, Vol.28, No.1, pp.1-11, 1996. DOI: https://doi.org/10.3758/BF03203630
- S-H. Kim, Adaptation of the Experiences in Close Relationships-Revised Scale into Korean: Confirmatory Factor Analysis and Item Response Theory Approaches. Unpublished master's thesis. Seoul National University, Seoul, 2004.
- J-U. Kim, M-H. Lee, The Influence of Perceived Parental Attachment and Self-differentiation on the Adjustment to College Life of University Students, Journal of the Korea Contents Association, Vol.14, No.2, pp.506-516, 2014. DOI: https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2014.14.02.506
- S. B. Je, The relationship between differentiation of self and dysfunctional behavior. Doctoral dissertation. Busan University, Busan, 1989.
- C. Barrett, F. Myrick, Job satisfaction in preceptorship and its effect on the clinical performance of the preceptee, Journal of Advanced Nursing, Vol.27, No.2, pp. 364-371, 1998. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1046/j.1365-2648.1998.00511.x
- W. H. Lee, C. J. Kim, J. S. Yoo, K. S. Kim, S. M. Im, Development of a clinical competency for nursing students, Journal of Nursing for Yonsei University, Vol.13, pp. 17-29, 1990.
- M. S. Choi, A Study on the Relationship between Teaching Effectiveness of Clinical Nursing Education and Clinical Competency in Nursing Students, Unpublished master's thesis. Ewha Womans University, Seoul, 2005.
- E. J. Oh, S. A. Park, Study on the Effect of Self-differentiation, Stress Coping and Interpersonal Relationship Ability Stress Coping and Interpersonal Relationship Ability of University Students on Mobile Phone Addiction, Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences 21, Vol.7, No.2, pp. 159-184, 2016. https://doi.org/10.22143/hss184.108.40.206
- E. H. Park, E. Sil. Choi, Mediation Effects of Self-Esteem and Interpersonal Relationship in the Relations between Adult Attachment and Adaptation to College, Korean Journal of Developmental Psychology, Vol.28, No.1, pp. 57-79, 2015.
- N. R. M. Kim, B. J. Park, S. Y. Kim, The Effects of University Students' Self-Differentiation and Rejection Sensitivity on Interpersonal Anxiety: Moderated Mediating by Gender, Journal of Korean Home Management Association, Vol.34, No.4, pp. 111-125, 2016. https://doi.org/10.7466/JKHMA.2016.34.4.111
- M. J. Cha, S. B. Je, A Study on Family Function, Self Differentiation, and Life Position of Unmarried Mothers and College Students. Korean journal of family social work, Vol.29, pp. 175-198, 2010. https://doi.org/10.16975/kjfsw.2010..29.007
- M. J. Lee, Y. S. Choi, The Effect of Social Workers' Self-Differentiation on Burnout, Korean Journal of Family Welfare, Vol.17, No.4, pp. 173-197, 2012.
- J. S. Jung, Relationship of Self-Directedness and Practice Satisfaction to Clinical Practice in Nursing Students: The Mediating Effect of Clinical Competence, Journal of Korean academic society of nursing education, Vol.18, No.1, pp. 53-61, 2012. https://doi.org/10.5977/jkasne.2012.18.1.053
- M. S. Park, M. H. Lee, J. A. Gu, Clinical Competency, Professional Self-Concept, and Satisfaction of Clinical Practice in Undergraduate Nursing Students, Journal of military nursing research, Vol.29, No.2, pp. 111-123, 2011.
- Y. S. Park, Y. Kwon, Ego Resilience, Problem Solving Process and Clinical Practice Competency in Nursing Students, Journal of Korean academic society of nursing education, Vol.19, No.3, pp. 341-350, 2013. DOI: https://doi.org/10.5977/jkasne.2013.19.3.341
- Y. A. Ah, M, H. Lee, The Mediating Effect of Self-Differentiation in the Effect that Adult Attachment has on the Interpersonal Relationships of University Students, The Korea Journal of Youth Counseling, Vol.24 No.1, pp. 89-106, 2016. https://doi.org/10.35151/kyci.2016.24.1.005
- M-N. Lee, M-S. Cheong. The Relationship between Adult Attachment of Pre-Childhood Teacher and Self-Differentiation, Journal of Holistic Convergence Education, Vol.19, No.3, pp. 207-223, 2014.
- Y. R. Lee, J. S. Hong, The Moderating effect of social support on the relationship between self-differentiation and social problem-solving skills in early adulthood, Applied Developmental Psychology, Vol.5, No.2, pp. 151-165, 2016.
- O. H. Bae, S. O. Hong, The Study of the Effect of Self-Differentiation Degree on Stress Level and Stress Coping Strategies in College Students, Korean Journal of Human Ecology, Vol.17, No.1, pp. 27-34, 2008. https://doi.org/10.5934/KJHE.2008.17.1.027