- Volume 29 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Survey on Perception Level of the East-West Collaborative Medical Practices among the General Public
한·양방 협진에 관한 일반인들의 인식 조사
- Jeong, Yeon-Min (Department of Korean Rehabilitation Medicine, College of Korean Medicine, Dong-eui University) ;
- Cho, Sung-Woo (Department of Korean Rehabilitation Medicine, College of Korean Medicine, Dong-eui University)
- Received : 2018.09.19
- Accepted : 2018.12.29
- Published : 2019.01.31
Objectives The purpose of this survey was to investigate the using experiences and attitudes of general public toward the East-West collaborative medical practices (EWCMP). Methods We selected objects in general public and structured questionnaires were administrated to both 295 offline participants and 795 online participants. The data was collected from 15 to 28 February 2016 and analyzed statistically by frequency,
- Lee ES. A study on utilization of oriental medical care. 1st ed. Daejeon:Korea Institute of Oriental Medicine. 1999:1-5.
- Lee SY, Byon YC. The present condition and the improvement method for Western Medicine-Korean Medicine cooperative practice system. 1st ed. Seoul:Korean Institute for Health and Social Affairs, Policy report. 1997.
- National Law Information Center, Ministry of Government Legislation. Medical law [Internet] 2009 [cited 2010 Mar 16]. Available from: URL:http://www.law.go.kr/LSW//lsInfoP.do?lsiSeq=91333&chrClsCd=010202&urlMode=lsInfoP&efYd=20090130#0000.
- Goo JG, No HI, Hong SM, Kang IS, Lee YH, Han DW. Workers' attitude about a system of collaborative hospital practice between Western and Traditional Korean Medicine. Kor J Oriental Preventive Medical Society. 2009;13(2):129-46.
- Jeong IS, Kim YJ, Lee WC. Utilization and attitude toward the east-west collaborative medical practices among healthcare consumers. Kor J Oriental Preventive Medical Society. 2010;14(2):43-56.
- Yoon BJ, Kim YH. A study on the patients' disease status and the consciousness for co-operative treatment of western and oriental hospital. Kor J Annual Bulletin of Institute of Hospital Management. 1996;2(1):39-53.
- Yoo KH. A study of the attitude on cooperative treatment of the inpatients at the hospital with both the western and oriental medical department [dissertation]. Seoul (KR):Kyung Hee University; 2000.
- Kim PS. A research onto medical care utilization of patients visiting the collaboration oriental-western medical centers [dissertation]. Iksan (KR):Wonkwang University; 2001.
- Kim DH, Lee KH. Utilizing patterns and attitude on collaborating care of Korean Traditional Medicine and Western Medicine among cerebral apoplexy patients. Kor J of Hospital Management. 2004;9(2):76-101.
- Kang IS. Hospital patients' attitude to a system of collaborative practice between Western Medicine and Traditional Korean Medicine [dissertation]. Seoul (KR): Hanyang University; 2009.
- Song MS, Yoo YK, Choi CH. Study on attitudes of officials depending on system of collaborative practice between Traditional Korean Medicine and Western Medicine. Kor J Oriental Physiology & Pathology. 2014;28(4);446-51.
- Yoon KJ, Kang SH, Cho JK, Kang HW. Cooperative service status and delivery system between Traditional Chinese Medicine-Western Medicine. 1st ed. Seoul:Korea Institute for Health and Social Affairs. 2012.
- Cho KH. Discovering Japanese Traditional Medicine. 1st ed. Seoul:Koonja Publishing. 2010;9-11.
- World Health Organization (WHO). WHO traditional medicine strategy 2002-2005. 1st ed. Geneva: Department of Essential Drugs and Medicine Policy, WHO. 2002:1-64.
- Yoo WK, Kim KS. A study on the recognition of students of oriental medical school on cooperative system between Oriental and Western Medicine. Kor J Oriental Preventive Medical Society. 2005;9(2):77-91.
- Jeong IS, Lim BM, Lee WC. Attitude of Western Medicine, Korean Medicine, and nursing students toward the east-west collaborative medical practices. Kor J Oriental Preventive Medical Society. 2010;14(1):25-35.
- Kwon YK, Lee HJ. Attitudes of medical professions towards the cooperated medical treatments of Korean Oriental Medicine and Western Medicine. Kor J Oriental Physiology & Pathology. 2006;20(1):10-4.
- Seol SH. Comparative study on the determinants of health service utilization between urban and rural area [dissertation]. Seoul (KR):Yonsei University; 2008.
- Ryu JS, Lim BM, Cho BM, Lee WC, Yoon TH. Consciousness on co-operative practiced between doctors who working in cooperative practicing hospitals and general hospital. Kor J Oriental Preventive Medical Society. 2009;13(3):29-41.
- Min HJ, Ryu JS, Yun YJ. Changes on the attitudes of doctors toward cooperative practices between Western Medicine and Traditional Korean Medicine. Kor J Oriental Preventive Medical Society. 2012;16(1):15-29.