Fig. 1. Content Analysis Process in This Study
Fig. 2. Transition of Published Paper
Fig. 3. Author Number of Paper
Fig. 4. Frequency of Research Area
Fig. 5. Frequency of Research Method
Fig. 6. Frequency of Statistics Analysis Method
Fig. 7. Frequency of Entrepreneurship Education
Fig. 8. Variables Influenced by Entrepreneurship Education
Table 1. Areas and Topics of Entrepreneurship and Start-up
Table 2. College Courses of Entrepreneurship and Start-up
Table 3. Previous Studies of Research Trends
Table 4. Analysis Criteria for This Study
Table 5. The Most Published Journals
Table 6. The Frequency of Research Topics
Table 7. The Frequency of Dependent Variable
Table 8. The Frequency of Independent Variable
Table 9. The Frequency of Mediating Variable
Table 10. The Frequency of Moderating Variable
Table 11. The Relationship between Independent Variables and Entrepreneurial Intention as Dependent Variable
- J. S. Park. (2018). A study on the direction of entrepreneurship education in the age of 4th Industrial Revolution: Focusing on the effect of entrepreneurship education types. Asia-Pacific Journal of Business Venturing and Entrepreneurship, 13(1), 40-67. DOI : 10.24878/tkes.2018.13.1.040
- S. P. Won & K. T. Cho. (2018). The effect of business incubator programs of government and universities on college students' entrepreneurial intention of technology start-ups: Entrepreneurship and perception of the Fourth Industrial Revolution as the mediators. Asia-Pacific Journal of Business Venturing and Entrepreneurship, 13(2), 145-172. DOI : 10.24878/tkes.2018.13.2.145
- S. U. Kim, C. W. Kang & W. S. Lee. (2016). The impact of leading universities for start-up business program on the entrepreneurial self-efficacy: Focusing on the mediating effects of entrepreneurship and start-up capability. Journal of the Korean Data Analysis Society, 18(5), 2627-2636.
- S. U. Kim & W. S. Lee. (2016). A phenomenological study on entrepreneurship support programs affecting the entrepreneurial intentions of university students: Focused on the leading universities for start-up business program. The Journal of Internet Electronic Commerce Resarch, 16(6), 155-172.
- D. S. Choi & C. S. Sung. (2017). Effect of entrepreneurial competencies on entrepreneurial intention : IT competency, creativity Competency, social competency, market perception competency. Asia-Pacific Journal of Business Venturing and Entrepreneurship, 12(1), 101-109. https://doi.org/10.16972/APJBVE.12.1.201702.101
- K. H. Jung & C. S. Sung. (2017). The effects of entrepreneurship education, individual environmental factor and individual trait on university student's career decision self-efficacy. Journal of Digital Convergence, 15(6), 179-187. DOI : 10.14400/JDC.2017.15.6.179
- Y. T. Kim. (2017). The effects of entrepreneurship education, entrepreneurial competence and attitude on undergraduate entrepreneurial intention. Asia-Pacific Journal of Business Venturing and Entrepreneurship, 12(2), 13-20. https://doi.org/10.16972/APJBVE.12.2.201704.13
- J. H. Yang. (2015). A study on the effect of contextual factors on entrepreneurial intention of Korean University students. Management Education Review, 30(1), 25-45.
- S. B. Lee. (2016). The effect of individual characteristics and environmental factors on college students' entrepreneurial intentions: Mediating role of entrepreneurship education. Management Education Review, 31(2), 117-138.
- K. O. Huh. (2016). Analysis of factors influencing preference of founding on the attitude of university students' spinoff regulation, company and business restriction: Regulation effect of parent's self=employed experience. Asia-Pacific Journal of Business Venturing and Entrepreneurship, 11(4), 41-66.
- J. H. Ryu. (2014). Meta-analysis about the study related with foundation: As the center from 1998 to 2013 treatises. Asia-Pacific Journal of Business Venturing and Entrepreneurship, 9(1), 51-67. https://doi.org/10.16972/apjbve.9.1.201402.51
- Y. H. Lee, K. P. Hwang & S. H. Park. (2015). Analysis of research trends in the successful establishment of venture companies: With priority given to domestic articles between 1998 and 2014. Asia-Pacific Journal of Business Venturing and Entrepreneurship, 10(6), 15-26. https://doi.org/10.16972/APJBVE.10.6.201512.15
- H. B. Jeong. (2016). Reflection on the definitions and research tasks for the startup studies. Asia-Pacific Journal of Business Venturing and Entrepreneurship, 11(3), 77-85. https://doi.org/10.16972/apjbve.11.3.201606.77
- H. B. Jeong & H. K. Lee. (2019). A study on the establishment of research area in startup and entrepreneurship as science. Asia-Pacific Journal of Business Venturing and Entrepreneurship, 14(2), 41-56.
- J. W. Lee, S. D. Jang & B. Y. Lee. (2017). Entrepreneurship and Start-up. Paju: Bobmunsa.
- The Korean Society of Business Venturing. (2012). Start-up. Seoul: Myungkyungsa
- D. H. Lee. (2012). Understanding of Entrepreneurship and Start-up. Seoul: B&M Books
- J. G. Oh, B. C. Sung, J. K. Jang, & Y. J. Joo. (2017). Start-up and Management. Daejeon: Daekyung
- K. C. Kang. (2012). Start-up Basic Book to Realize Vision. Seoul: Dunam.
- B. H. Kim & C. H. Kim. (2018). The analysis of education curriculum of graduate schools of entrepreneurship based on the value chain and growth stages. Journal of Business Venturing and Entrepreneurship, 13(1), 201-224.
- C. H. Kim & D. W. Yang. (2018). The impact of university students' participation into credit and non-credit startup education on entrepreneurial intention with mediating role of the education statisfaction and moderating role of the university's startup support system. Journal of Business Venturing and Entrepreneurship, 13(4), 116-139.
- T. U. Ahn & J. W. Park. (2018). The effect of entrrepreneurship education on the career path of university students. Journal of Business Venturing and Entrepreneurship, 13(2), 177-192.
- W. J. Noh, J. W. Kang & Y. I. Lee. (2019). Research trends review of undergraduates' on entrepreneurship education program to develop the entrepreneurship program for nursing college students. Journal of Convergence for Information Technology, 9(2), 148-154.. DOI : 10.22156/CS4SMB.2019.9.2.148
- K. T. Kim. (2017). Analyzing research trends of student leadership. Journal of Education & Culture, 23(6A), 7-25. https://doi.org/10.24159/joec.2017.23.6.7
- S. Y. Son & J. Y. Lee. (2017). An Analysis of Research Trends on Career and Career Counseling for College Students: Focusing on Domestic Main Counseling Journals. Korean Journal of Counseling, 18(3), 149-170.
- J. E. Ryu, J. H. Lim, K S. Yoon, & J. C. Jeong. (2016). The Analysis on Trends in Domestic Research of Key Competency. Journal of Agricultural Education and Human Resource Development, 48(3), 53-81. https://doi.org/10.23840/agehrd.2016.48.3.53
- J. Y. Lee, H. S. Lee, & K. S. Lim. (2016). Research Trend of Career Success in Korea by Content and Semantic Network Analysis. Andragogy Today: Interdisciplinary Journal of Adult & Continuing Education, 19(3), 1-29.
- H. R. Lim & C. Y. Chung. (2015). Career Development Research Trends through analysis of domestic Human Resources Development Academic Journals. The Journal of Training and Development, 30, 87-113.
- E. S. Hong, & J. C. Jeong. (2014). A Comparative Analysis on the Research Trends between Korean and the Other Countries Researches Related to Career Plateau. Journal of Agricultural Education and Human Resource Development, 46(2), 149-181. https://doi.org/10.23840/agehrd.2014.46.2.149
- A. H. Lee. (2018). Domestic Research Trends Analysis of Software Education. The Journal of Educational Information and Media, 24(2), 277-301. DOI : 10.15833/KAFEIAM.24.2.277
- Byun, K. Y. & S. H. Ka. (2012). Critical Reflections on Higher Education Administration Research in Korea: An Analysis of Research Topic, Method, and Researcher. The Journal of Educational Administration, 30(1), 121-145.