- Volume 29 Issue 3
This study is to report the effectivenes of Meridian-Test (M-test) in 2 cases on shoulder diseases. The M-test was applied to one patient diagnosed with as impingement syndrome and one patient diagnosed with tear of supraspinatus tendon. The changes in numeral rating scale and range of motion were identified to assess the progress of the treatment. After three times treatments, In example 1, the pain decreased from 6 to 0.5 and the range of flexion and abduction increased from
Meridian test (M-test);Shoulder impingement syndrome;Rotator cuff injuries
- The Society of Korean Medicine Rehabilitation. Korean medicine rehabilitation. 4th ed. Paju:Koonja Publishing. 2015:135-7.
- National Information Society Agency [Internet]. 2016 [cited 2019 Jun 30]. Available from: https://www.data.go.kr/dataset/3034285/fileData.do
- Moon SE. General coordinative manipulation. 3rd ed. Seoul:Jungdam. 2015:221.
- Brotzman SB, Manske RC. The Korean Society of Sport Medicine translation. Clinical orthopaedic rehabilitation. 3rd ed. Seoul:Hanmi. 2012:84-6.
- Lee JE, Oh MS. The retrospective review of 410 shoulder pain inpatients in Korean: medicine hospital. J Korean Med Rehabil. 2015;45(4):155-73.
- Matsumoto M, Mukaino Y. Illustrated M-test. Tokyo: Ishiyaku. 2012:2-3, 39-40, 43-57.
- Cho WY, Chung SH. Clinical usefulness of M-test on patients with chronic neck pain: a single arm pre-post comparison study. J Korean Med Rehabil. 2016;26(4):67-75.
- Mukaino Y, Kolblinger G. Meridian test. Tokyo:Ishiyaku. 1996:15.
- Mukaino Y, Matsumoto M, Yamashita N. M-test. Tokyo: Igaku-shoin. 2012: 18, 30-1, 65-70, 97-8.
- Bian Que. Najing. (Keum KS, Song JC, trans.) Seoul: Jipmoondang. 2015:305-9.
- Mukaino Y. M-Test basic guide. Tokyo:Ishiyaku. 2017:16-21.
- Myers TW. Cyriax orthopedic medicine society translation. Anatomy trains. 2nd ed. Seoul:Elsevier-Korea. 2010:56-78.
- The Association of Acupuncture and Acupoint in College of Korean Medicine. study of acupuncture lower. Seoul: Jipmoondang. 2000:1169-73.