- Volume 19 Issue 2
The emergence of a hyper-connected-super-intelligence society, called the era of the Fourth Industrial Revolution, brought about a new change in the security environment. With ICT (Information Communication Technology) convergence and high-tech technologies introduced across the board, the person-centered driving force that moved the real space is replaced by the code-oriented cyberspace, and its dependency is constantly increasing. Paradoxically, however, these technological changes serve as another security vulnerability that threatens our society, and have brought about the justification for building a cyber defense system while simultaneously facing the opportunities and challenges brought by technology. In this study, the theory of self-defense was put forward on the basis of the theoretical basis for actively responding to the increasingly intelligent and mass-evolving cyberattacks, and firstly, the need to enact a cybersecurity law, secondly, and thirdly, the need to develop a response cooperation system with the U.S. and other cyber powers.
- 김동희.박상돈.김소정.윤오준, "사이버 위협정보 공유체계 구축방안에 관한 연구 - 미국 사례를 중심으로", 융합보안논문지, 제17권제2호, 2017.
- 이민효, 무력분쟁과 국제법, (서울: 연경문화사, 2008)
- 이용석.임종인, "사이버 대응태세 구축을 위한 법.제도적 개선방안 연구", 융합보안논문지, 제19권제1호, 2019.
- 이종진, "미국-일본 사이버 안보 정책과 아시아.태평양 지역 안보동맹", 한국국제정치학회 60주년 기념 연례할술회의 발표자료, 2016, 3
- 황태진.원동호.이영숙, "모바일 포렌식을 이용한 메신저 등거 비교 분석 연구", 융합보안논문지, 제18권제2호, 2018.
- Piret Pernik, Jesse Wojtkowiak, Alexander Verschoor-Kirss, "National Cyber Security Organization: United States, NATO: Tallinn, 2016.
- Jenny Jun Scott LaFoy.Ethan Sohn, North Korea's Cyber Operations: Strategy and Responses, Rowman & Littlefield, 2016.
- Nir Kshetri, "Cyberwarfare in the Korean Peninsula: Asymmetries and Strategic Responses", East Asia, Volume 31, Issue 3, 2014.
- John Robertson, and 5 accompanying persons, Darkweb Cyber Threat Intelligence Mining, UK: Cambridge University Press, 2017.