- Volume 19 Issue 2
The nature of war includes the concept of war and the purpose of the war, as well as its nature, attributes and personality. The war that started with the history of mankind has started to achieve various purposes. There were also wars that took place to get territory or slaves and resources. There was a war to spread ideology and religion. The cause of war has diversified due to the purpose of various wars. In this study, we analyzed the causes of regional conflicts that have occurred on the earth since World War II. The regional and structural explanations reported in most papers attempting to define the causes of small regional conflicts and new forms of war in each region are not entirely credible. It is clear that the Cold War has intensified civil war. Most of the causes of these wars should be considered to be within the country.
- 온창일, "전쟁론",(서울 : 집문당, 2008), p.185.
- Foltz, William, 1990, "Dynamics of Revolutionary Change: External Cause", in Barry Schuts and Robert Slater, eds., Revolution and Political Change in the Third World, Boulder, CO: Lynne Rienner, 1990. p.359.
- Gurr, Ted,1993, Minorities at Risk: a Global View of Ethnopolitical Conflict, Washington, DC: United States Institute of Peace Press. p.153.
- 홍양표, "전쟁원인과 평화문제",(대구: 경북대학교 출판부, 1993), pp.21-22.
- Peace Research Center, Australian National University, 1993, Pacific Research, 6, 4. pp.14-15.
- Ayoob, Mohammad, 1991, "The Security Problematic of the Third World", World Politics 43, January, p.278.
- 김순규, "현대국제정치학",(서울: 박영사, 1997), p.49
- Karen Rasler : Indiana University Bloomington 정치학 교수
- Buzan, Barry, 1991, People, States and Fear: An Agenda for International Security Studies in the Post-Cold War Era, London: Harvest Wheatsheaf. p.28-29.
- Grimmet, Richard F, 1993, Conventional Arms Transfer to the Third World, 1985-1992, Washington, DC; Congressional Research Service, Library of Congress, July 19. p.101.
- Goose, Stephen D, and Frank Smith, 1994, "Arming Genocide in Rwanda.", Foreign Affairs, September /October, pp.86-87.
- Premdas Ralph, 1991, " The Internationalization of Ethnic Conflict: Some Theoretical Exploration", in K. de Silva and R. May, eds., Internationalization of Ethnic Conflict: Printer Publishers, pp.12-13.
- Jonas Savimbis's UNITA : 우익 게릴라 조직
- Toubal, Saadia, 1972, The Boundary Politics of Independent Africa, Cambridge, MA, Harvard University Press, pp.163-164.
- Bangda Moro republic of Mindana
- Gopinath, Aruna, 1991, "International Aspect of the Thai Muslim and Philippine Moro Issues: A Comparative Study", in . de Silva and R. May, eds., Internationalization of Ethnic Conflict, London; Print Publishers, pp.131-132.
- Liberation of Tigers of Tamil Ealam