- Volume 10 Issue 8
DOI QR Code
Implementation of Safety management broadcasting system for IoT based in IP PBX
IP PBX기반 안전관리 IoT 방송 시스템 구현
- Kim, Sam-Taek (School of Information Technology Convergence, Woosong University)
- 김삼택 (우송대학교 IT융합학부)
- Received : 2019.06.10
- Accepted : 2019.08.20
- Published : 2019.08.28
Currently, with the success of 5G commercialization, a server system that integrates various Internet public safety services should be developed. In this paper, we developed a public safety integrated server, which is an IoT platform connecting IoT device and IoT gateway based on IP PBX. This server is based on embedded OS and various IoT services are executed in one system and call processing / broadcasting server function that processes emergency call and emergency broadcasting in public places is built in. This system collects IoT sensor data and emergency bell information and automatically sends out emergency alarms, emergency evacuation broadcasts, etc. at an accident site in an emergency situation, and transmits the daily information to the upper IoT service server, Provide public safety management services.
IoT;Public safety management;Emergency broadcasting;SIP;IP PBX
- C. D. Lee. (2017). An Adaptive Traffic Interference Control System for Wireless Home IoT services. Journal of Digital Convergence, 15(4), 259-266.
- Y. Ahn & K. H. Lee. (2017). A Study on LED Energy Efficiency in Buildings through Cloud-based User Authentication in IoT Network Environment. Journal of Digital Convergence, 15(5), 235-240.
- S. S. Yoo & S. T. Kim.(2017). Development of Intelligent Gateway for IoT office service in small size. Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, 8(11), 37-42. DOI : 10.15207/JKCS.2017.8.11.037 https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2017.8.4.037
- S. T. Kim. (2018). Design of Safety Management System for IoT based in SIP. Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, 9(10), 69-74. DOI : 10.15207/JKCS.2018.9.10.069
- A. Niemi, Ed. (2004). Session Initiation Protocol (SIP). Extension for Event State Publication, RFC 3903.
- Draft ITU-T Recommendation and Final Draft International Standard of Joint Video Specification. (2003). ITU-T Rec., H.264 and ISO/IEC 14496-10 AVC.
- J. Rosenberg et al. (2002). Handley and E. Schooler. Session Initiation Protocol, RFC 3261.
- R. Sparks. (2003). The Session Initiation Protocol (SIP). refer method, IETF RFC 3515.
- P. Pahlevani et al. (2014). Novel Concepts for Device-to-Device Communication Using Network Coding, IEEE Communications Magazine, 32-39.
- N. Sinha, K. E. Pujitha & J. S. R. Alex. (2015). Xively Based Sensing and Monitoring System for IoT. Conf. International Conference on Computational Collective Intelligence Technologies and Application(1-6), Tamilnadu India : IEEE
- A. Gorrieri. (2015). Efficient Multi-hop Broadcast Data Dissemination for IoT and Smart Cities Applications. International Conference on Mobile Systems, Applications, and Services, 19-20.
- M. Lonnfors, E. Leppanen, H. Khartabil & J. Urpalainen, (2011). SIP Extension for Partial Notification of Presence Information, Internet-Draft.
- H. Schulzrinne, S. Casner, R. Frederick & V. Jacobson (2003). RTP: A transport protocol for real-time applications, RFC 3550.
- Z. H. Haas, J. Y. Halpern & L. Li. (2006). Gossip-Based Ad Hoc Routing. IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking, 14(3), 479-491. https://doi.org/10.1109/TNET.2006.876186
- H. Jin, R. Hill & J. Wang. (2004). Performance comprasion of Header Compression schemes for RTP/UDP/IP Pckets. WCNC2004/IEEE Communications Society, 1691.