- Volume 10 Issue 8
DOI QR Code
미세먼지 예방 및 관리를 위한 QR 코드 활용의 e-book 기반 유아건강교육 프로그램 모형 개발
Development of health education program model of young children for prevention and management of fine dust based on e-book using QR code
- Kim, Rae-Eun (Department of Gifted Child Care and Education, U1 University) ;
- Koo, Sang-Mee (Department of Nursing, U1 University)
- 투고 : 2019.05.30
- 심사 : 2019.08.20
- 발행 : 2019.08.28
본 연구는 영유아 건강을 위한 미세먼지를 예방하고 관리할 수 있기 위해 QR 코드를 이용한 E-book 기반 미세먼지 예방 교육 프로그램 모형을 개발하고자 하였다. 이에 아동건강 전문가 2명과 영유아 교육전문가 3명의 심도 깊은 토론을 통해 미세먼지 예방을 위한 유아건강교육 프로그램 모형을 개발했으며, QR 코드를 이용한 E-book을 개발하였다. QR 코드를 활용한 e-book 기반의 미세먼지 예방교육 프로그램 모형은 만 5세 유아를 대상으로 현장 적합성 및 교수매체로서의 적절성을 검증하였다. 연구결과, 첫째, QR 코드를 이용한 E-book 기반 미세먼지 예방 교육프로그램 모형은 감상활동-핵심활동-마무리활동의 3단계를 거쳐 개발되었다. 둘째, QR 코드를 이용한 E-book은 미세먼지 예방 교육 프로그램에 적용가능한 유용한 교수매체이다. 결론적으로, 개발된 QR 코드를 활용한 e-book 기반 미세먼지 예방교육 프로그램은 영유아의 미세먼지에 대한 민감성을 높이고, 영유아교육 분야의 미세먼지 예방 및 건강관리 활동을 위한 적절한 교육방법으로 활용될 것이다.
미세먼지;영유아;QR 코드;예방 프로그램
- I. B. Oh. (2018). Association between particulate matter concentration and symptoms of atopic dermatitis in children living in an industrial urban area of South Korea. Environmental Research, 2018(2), 462-468. DOI : 10.1016/j.envres.2017.10.030
- Ministry of Environment of Korea. (2014). Knowing particular matter right: protect your health from particulate matter by checking forecast and following basic safety tips. http://webbook.me.go.kr/DLi-File/091/019/003/5567514.pdf
- Ministry of Environment of Korea. (2017). Comprehensive measures to reduce particulate matter. http://www.me.go.kr/issue/finedust4.
- H. Y. Pak & Y. S. Pak, (2019). The effects of pm10 on the hospital admission of patients with respiratory disease in Seoul, Korea. Journal of Convergence for Information Technology, 9(6), 194-210. https://doi.org/10.22156/CS4SMB.2019.9.6.194
- J. H. Im. (2016). Health and particulate matter. Urban Affairs 51, 32-35.
- J. Choi & Y. Lee. (2015). A study on the impact of PM 2.5 emissions respiratory disease. Environmental policy and administration, 23(4), 155-172. https://doi.org/10.15301/jepa.2015.23.4.155
- Q. Deng, C. Lu, Y. Li, K. Sundell & D. Norback. (2016). Exposure to outdoor air pollution during trimesters of pregnancy and childhood asthma, allergic rhinitis, and eczema. Environmetal Research 150,119-127. DOI:10.1016/j.envres.2016.05.050 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.envres.2016.05.050
- V. S. Chithra & S. N. Madanayak. (2018). source identification of indoor particulate matter and health risk assessment in school children. Journal of Hazardous, Toxic, and Radioactive Waste, 22(2), 162-176. DOI:10.1061/(ASCE)HZ.2153-5515.0000390
- R. L. Mackett & J. Paskins. (2008). Children's physical activity: The contribution of playing and walking. Children and Society, 22(5), 345-357. DOI:10.1111/j.1099-0860.2007.00113.x https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1099-0860.2007.00113.x
- N. B. Cohen & E. Elliot. (2011). Young children and educator engagement and learning outdoors: A basis of rights-based programming. Early Education and Development, 22(5), 757-777. DOI:10.1080/10409289.2011.596460 https://doi.org/10.1080/10409289.2011.596460
- H. Y. Kwak & Y. Y. Jeon. (2018). An analysis of teachers' perception of the obstacle factors, teacher's roles, and the level of activities by area in outdoor play. The Korea Society for Children's Media, 17(1), 321-349. DOI:10.21183/kjcm.2018.03.17.1.321
- E. S. Kim. (2018). The actual operation status and teachers' perception of outdoor play for infant class in fine dust environment. Master's thesis. Paichai University, Daejeon.
- J. Y. Han. (2017). Parents and teacher's perception of childhood forest experience activities and fine Dust. Master's thesis. Kyonggi University, Suwon.
- H. O. Lee. (2007). Original articles: Health nutrition education program curriculum and the effects for preschool children. Korea Food and Drug Administration, 20(2), 202-208.
- M. R. Kweon. (2007). Seeking the meaning of the health care program for young children -on the view of eco early chidhood education. The Journal of Eco-Early Childhood Education, 6(1), 65-84.
- E. Y. Yoo. (2011). A study of the development and effects of a multimedia based health education program for young children. Doctor's thesis. Chung-Ang University, Seoul.
- J. M. Kim & J. Y. Ahn. (2016). Effect of health education program using learning cycle on children's health perception, knowledge, and practice. The Journal of Korea Open Association for Early Childhood Education, 20(6), 379-403.
- E. S. Kim. (2015). Analysis of picture book contents and teacher's actual condition on the utilization of picture books for young children health education. Master's thesis. Hanyang University, Seoul.
- H. S. Lim & I. S. Kwon. (2019). Development and Effects of a hand-washing Program using role-playing for preschool children. Child Health Nurs, 25(2), 123-132. DOI: 10.4094/chnr.2019.25.2.123 https://doi.org/10.4094/chnr.2019.25.2.123
- A. K. Park. (2007). Food safety education development based on standard educare curriculum. Korean Journal of Child Education and Care, 7(4), 83-101.
- S. Tousman et al. (2007). Evaluation of a hand-washing program for 2nd-graders. Journal of School Nursing, 23(6), 342-348. https://doi.org/10.1177/10598405070230060701
- T. Y. Chuang & W. F. Chen. (2009). Effect of computer-based video games on children: An experimental study. Educational Technology & Society, 12(2), 1-10.
- T. Baranowski, R. Buday, D. Thompson & J. Baranowski. (2008). Playing for real video games and stories for health-related behavior change. American Journal of Preventive Medicine, 34(1), 74-82. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.amepre.2007.09.027
- E. G. Scheffield & J. A. Hudson. (2006). You must remember this: Effects of video and photograph reminders on 18-month-olds' event memory. Journal of Cognition and Development, 7(1), 73-93. https://doi.org/10.1207/s15327647jcd0701_4
- P. Bauer & J. Mandler. (1990). Remembering what happened next: very young children's recall of event sequences. In R. Fivush & J. A. Hudson(Eds.), Knowing and remembering in young children. (pp. 9-29). New York, NY: Cambridge University Press.
- S. Y. Park, S. O. Hong & G. H. Kim. (2016). Effects of picture-book based health life activities on cognition of children's health and health promotion. Journal of Children's Literature and Education, 17(1), 24-43.
- S. D. Kim & J. K. Lee. (2012). Efficient customer reception policy with QR code, Journal of Convergence for Information Technology, 2(1), 1-9.
- S. M. Lee. (2012). Application and revitalization of science class using UBL. Master's thesis. Sookmyung Women's University, Seoul.
- S. H. Hyun. (2013). A study of mathematics teaching-learning using smart learning. Master's thesis. Sungshin Women's University, Seoul.
- A. R. Kim. (2012). A Study on application of smart learning methods in art education. Master's thesis. Sookmyung Women's University, Seoul.
- J. S, Yu & S. J. Kim. (2012). Educational possibilities the use of QR codes in prior educational materials for field trips with theme. Journal of Digital Convergence, 10(10), 439-445. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDPM.2012.10.10.439
- J. H. Park & D. W. Park.(2011). Suggestion of new educational model with smart phone & QR code: integration of mobile device, QR code and the book-type textbooks. Journal of the Korea Society of Computer and Information, 16(10), 155-164. https://doi.org/10.9708/jksci.2011.16.10.155
- H. J. Kim, M. H. Kim & M. S. Song. (2018). Development of the ODCRE cooking teaching-learning model using code to promote creativity of 5-year-old young children. International Journal of Engineering & Technology, 7(23). 1264-1268.
- S. K. Heo, D. L. Lee & B. P. Kyung.(2016). A study on the educational effectiveness of fine dust particle preventive board game developed for children. Journal of Korea Game Society, 16(6), 101-110. https://doi.org/10.7583/JKGS.2016.16.6.101