- Volume 10 Issue 8
DOI QR Code
Performance Analysis of High School Boys' 2 Person Kayak 1000 Meter Sprint at the 99th National Sports Festival
99회 전국체전 남자 고등부 카약 2인승 1000m 경기력 분석
- Sohn, Jee-Hoon (Department of Physical Education, Jeonju University)
- 손지훈 (전주대학교 생활체육학과)
- Received : 2019.07.15
- Accepted : 2019.08.20
- Published : 2019.08.28
This study was conducted to compare the lap time of high school boys' K-2 1000m final at the
Kayak;K-2 sprint;Lap time analysis;Pacing strategy;Performance enhancement
- C. R. Abbiss & P. B. Laursen. (2008). Describing and Understanding Pacing Strategies during Athletic Competition. Sports Medicine, 38(3), 239-252. https://doi.org/10.2165/00007256-200838030-00004
- F. J. Hettinga, J. J. De Koning, M. Hulleman & C. Foster. (2012). Relative Importance of Pacing Strategy and Mean Power Output in 1500-m Self-paced Cycling. British Journal of Sports Medicine, 46(1), 30-35. https://doi.org/10.1136/bjsm.2009.064261
- V. Billat, N. J. Brunel, T. Carbillet, S. Labbe & A. Samson. (2018). Humans are Able to Self-paced Constant Running Accelerations until Exhaustion. Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, 506, 290-304. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.physa.2018.04.058
- F. Tomazini, L. A. Pasqua, M. V. Damasceno, M. D. Silva-Cavalcante, F. R. de Oliveira, A. E. Lima-Silva & R. Bertuzzi. (2015). Head-to-head Running Race Simulation Alters Pacing Strategy, Performance, and Mood State. Physiology & Behavior, 149, 39-44. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.physbeh.2015.05.021
- Christie, C. J., Elliot, A., Pote, L., Steenekamp, T., Billaut, F & Noakes, T. D. (2018). Effect of Expertise on Pacing Strategies and Sprint Performance in Batsmen. Journal of science and medicine in sport, 21(5), 513-517. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jsams.2017.07.021
- D. Sundstrom., P. Carlsson & M. Tinnsten. (2013). On Optimization of Pacing Strategy in Road Cycling. Procedia Engineering, 60, 118-123. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.proeng.2013.07.062
- R. Tucker, M. I. Lambert & T. D. Noakes. (2006). An Analysis of Pacing Strategies during Men's World-record Performances in Track Athletics. International journal of sports physiology and performance, 1(3), 233-245. https://doi.org/10.1123/ijspp.1.3.233
- K. T. Shin & J. H. Sohn. (2019). A Study on the Enhancement of Athletic Performance by Analyzing Lap Times in Kayak 1000m Sprint. Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, 19(2), 301-307.
- S. W. Garland. (2005). An Analysis of the Pacing Strategy adopted by Elite Competitors in 2000m Rowing. British journal of sports medicine, 39(1), 39-42. https://doi.org/10.1136/bjsm.2003.010801
- J. S. Ryu, Y. J. Lee & C. K. Park. (1996). The Kinematical Analysis of Kayak Canoe Stroking. The Research Institute of Physical Education & Sports Science, 15(1), 89-97.
- S. H. Kim. (2018). Kinematic Analysis of Starting Movement of Canoe Paddling. Master dissertation. Incheon National University, Incheon.
- H. G. Kim. (2000). The Comparative Study of the Training Program of the Canoe Players of Girl's High School. Master dissertation. Mokpo National University, Mokpo.
- G. Y. Kang. (2016). The Effect of Circuit Weight Training on the Improvement of Isokinetic muscula, Cardiorepiratory Function and Blood Components on Canoe athletes. The Korean Journal of Physical Education, 55(3), 601-612.
- G. K. Lee & H. Y. Kim. (2018). The Effects of Complex Training on K-1 500m Record and Physical Fitness of Canoe Players. The Korea Journal of Sports Science, 27(1), 619-628.
- N. J. Chung. (2005). Analysis of the Body Segment Kinematics by Lap Time during Men's 5000m Racing. Koran Journal of Sport Biomechanics, 15(2), 239-246.
- E. Limonta, R. Squadrone, R. Rodano, A. Marzegan, A. Veicsteinas, G. Merati & M. Sacchi. (2010). Tridimensional Kinematic Analysis on a Kayaking Simulator: Key Factors to Successful Performance. Sport Sciences for Health, 6(1), 27-34. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11332-010-0093-7
- S. R. Ho, R. Smith & D. O'Meara. (2009). Biomechanical Analysis of Dragon Boat Paddling: A Comparison of Elite and Sub-elite Paddlers. Journal of sports sciences, 27(1), 37-47. https://doi.org/10.1080/02640410802491350