- Volume 24 Issue 9
DOI QR Code
Relevant Analysis on User Choice Tendency of Intelligent Tourism Platform under the Background of Text mining
- Liu, Zi-Yang (Department of Global Business Graduate School, Kyonggi University) ;
- Liao, Kai (Department of Global Business Graduate School, Kyonggi University) ;
- Guo, Zi-Han (Department of Global Business Graduate School, Kyonggi University)
- Received : 2019.06.17
- Accepted : 2019.07.08
- Published : 2019.09.30
The purpose of this study is to find out the relevant factors of the choice tendency of tourism users to Intelligent Tourism platform through big data analysis, which will help enterprises to make accurate positioning and improvement according to user information feedback in the tourism market in the future, so as to gain the favor of users' choice and achieve long-term market competitiveness. This study takes the Intelligent Tourism platform as the independent variable and the user choice tendency as the dependent variable, and explores the related factors between the Intelligent Tourism platform and the user choice tendency. This study make use of text mining and R language text analysis, and uses SPSS and AMOS statistical analysis tools to carry out empirical analysis. According to the analysis results, the conclusions are as follows: service quality has a significant positive correlation with user choice tendency; service quality has a significant positive correlation with tourism trust; Tourism Trust has a significant positive correlation with user choice tendency; service quality has a significant positive correlation with user experience; user experience has a significant positive correlation with user choice tendency Positive correlation effect.
- GiocondaMele;ValentinaNdou;GiustinaSecundo.,(2018), Creating value from Social Big Data: Implications for Smart Tourism Destinations, Information Processing&Management, volume54,page847-860 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ipm.2017.10.006
- Ulrike Gretzel;Marianna Sigala;Zheng Xiang;Chulmo Koo.,(2015).Smart tourism: foundations and developments, Electronic Markets ,volume25, pp179-188 https://doi.org/10.1007/s12525-015-0196-8
- Yan, Y. , Huang, C. , Wang, Q. , & Hu, B.,(2018). Data mining of customer choice behavior in internet of things within relationship network. International Journal of Information Management.
- Delone W H, Mclean E R.,(2004).Measuring e- commerce success:Applying the De Lone & Mc Lean information systems success model. International Journal of Electronic Commerce,9(1): 31-47. https://doi.org/10.1080/10864415.2004.11044317
- Moorman C, Zaltman G, Despande R.,(1993). Factors affecting trust in market research relationships. Journal of marketing,57(01):81-101. https://doi.org/10.1177/002224299305700106
- Zhou T.,(2013).An empirical examination of continuance intention of mobile payment services.Decision Support Systems, 54(2): 1085-1091. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.dss.2012.10.034
- Lee M K O, Turban E.,(2001).A trust model for consumer internet shopping. International Journal of Electronic Commerce,6(1): 75-91. https://doi.org/10.1080/10864415.2001.11044227
- Kujala, S. , Roto, V. , V??N?Nen-Vainio-Mattila, K. , Karapanos, E. , & Sinnel,A.,(2011). Ux curve: a method for evaluating long-term user experience. Interacting with Computers, 23(5), 473-483. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.intcom.2011.06.005
- Dahai,D & Yufang,J.,(2003). Research on the antecedents of consumer behavioral preferences. Nankai Management Review, 6 (6), 46-51.
- Warshaw, P. R., & Davis, F. D.,(1985). Disentangling behavioral intention and behavioral expectation. Journal of Experimental Social Psychology, 21(3), 213-228. https://doi.org/10.1016/0022-1031(85)90017-4
- Aizhong, H&Wanchen,G.,(2010).A Preliminary Study on the Mechanism and Models of the Effect of Online Shopping Experience on Customer Behavior Tendency. East China Economic Management (3), 112-116.
- Bagozzi, R.P. ,& Yi,Y.,(1988). On the evaluation of structural equation model. Journal of Academy of Marketing Science, 16 (1), 74-94. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF02723327
- Hull, R., Kumar, B., Daniel Lieuwen, Peter F. PatelSchneider, Sahuguet, A., & Varadarajan, S., et al. ,(2003). "everything personal, not just business:" improving user experience through rule-based service customization. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 29-10, page. 149-164.
- Mariani, M., Baggio, R., Fuchs, M., & Wolfram Hoepken. (2018). Business intelligence and big data in hospitality and tourism: a systematic literature review. International Journal of Contemporary Hospitality Management, 30(12), 3514-3554. https://doi.org/10.1108/IJCHM-07-2017-0461
- Kim, K. , Park, O. J. , Yun, S. , & Yun, H. . (2017). What makes tourists feel negatively about tourism destinations? application of hybrid text mining methodology to smart destination management. Technological Forecasting and Social Change, S0040162517300112.
- Zhu, W. (2017). Design and Implementation of Intelligent Tourism Platform for Mobile Terminal. International Conference on Smart Grid & Electrical Automation.
- Shen, S., & Wang, Q. (2018). Innovation Strategy of Traditional Village Tourism Development in Liaoning Province under the Background of Smart Village Construction. International Conference on Intelligent Transportation.
- Pejsachowicz, L., & Toussaert, S. (2017). Choice deferral, indecisiveness and preference for flexibility. Journal of Economic Theory, 170, 417-425. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jet.2017.05.001