- Volume 15 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
A Study on Effective Discussion Based Training Applying to Army War-game Process in 『Disaster Response Safety Korea Training』
『재난대응 안전한국훈련』시 군(軍)의 '워-게임(War-Game)' 과정을 적용한 효과적인 '토론기반훈련' 에 관한 연구
- Yoon, Woo-Sup (Department of Politics.Media and Defense, Hannam University) ;
- Seo, Jeong-Cheon (Department of Politics.Media and Defense, Hannam University)
- Received : 2019.05.14
- Accepted : 2019.09.30
- Published : 2019.09.30
Purpose: The purpose of this paper is to present a method for effectively conducting discussion-based training in disaster response safety training. Method: To this end, we analyzed the disaster response training of developed countries and suggested the training scenarios by applying the war-game process that is currently applied in the operation planning of our military. Result: In one disaster situation, several contingencies could be identified, and supplementary requirements for the manual could be derived. Conclusion: Therefore, in conclusion, if the military war-game process is applied to the discussion-based training in disaster response safety training, effective training can be carried out.
Disaster response safety Korea training;Discussion based training;Execution based training;War-Game;Manual;Operation plan
- Chae, J. (2018). Disaster Management, Publisher of Dong Hwa Gi Sul, Seoul.
- Field Manual 1-1. (2017). Military Terms, p. 113.
- Field Manual Standard-1-1. (2018). Command Control, pp. 5-14-5-57.
- Jeon, G.-J., Kim, G.-Y., Kim, Y.-H., Lee, J.-S., Ji, Y.-G., (2017). U.S. Federal Emergency Management, B & M Books of Seoul, p. 15.
- Kim, D.-H. (2014). A study on the evaluation index development of based on the run simulation training to strengthen enterprise disaster response capacity of U-City, Doctoral dissertation, Hanse University of Gun-Po.
- Kim, Y.-G. (2018). Disaster Risk Management in the Republic of Korea, Publisher of Blue Road, Seoul.
- Kim, Y.-H. (2018). "Developing the Discussion-Based Disater Response to Improve Emergency Manager's Coordination Capabilities." Crisisonomy, Vol. 14, No. 1, pp. 161-164.
- Law No.15764. (2018). Disaster and Safety Management Framework Act.
- Lim, H.-W. (2017). Introduction to Emergency Management. Publisher of Pubple, Seoul.
- Ministry of Administrative Safety No.00038. (2018). Enforcement Rules of Disaster and Safety Management Framework Act.
- Ministry of Public Safety and Security, (2011). Systematic Training Plan for Large scale Complex Disasters.
- Presidential Decree No.29165. (2018). Enforcement Decree of Disaster and Safety Management Framework Act.
- Son, S.-C., Kim, B.-Y., Jeong, Y. (2018), Disaster Safety Management. Publisher of Jin Young Sa, Incheon.