- Volume 15 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
A Study on Smart Device for Open Platform Ontology Construction of Autonomous Vihicles
자율주행자동차 오픈플랫폼 온톨로지 구축을 위한 스마트디바이스 연구
- 최병관 (연세대학교 컴퓨터정보통신공학부)
- Received : 2019.05.07
- Accepted : 2019.07.30
- Published : 2019.09.30
The 4th Industrial Revolution, intelligent automobile application technology is evolving beyond the limit of the mobile device to a variety of application software and multi-media collective technology with big data-based AI(artificial intelligence) technology. with the recent commercialization of 5G mobile communication service, artificial intelligent automobile technology, which is a fusion of automobile and IT technology, is evolving into more intelligent automobile service technology, and each multimedia platform service and application developed in such distributed environment is being developed Accordingly, application software technology developed with a single system SoC of a portable terminal device through various service technologies is absolutely required. In this paper, smart device design for ontology design of intelligent automobile open platform enables to design intelligent automobile middleware software design technology such as Android based SVC Codec and real time video and graphics processing that is not expressed in single ASIC application software technology as SoC based application designWe have experimented in smart device environment through researches, and newly designed service functions of various terminal devices provided as open platforms and application solutions in SoC environment and applied standardized interface analysis technique and proved this experiment.
Supported by : 정보통신기획평가원
- H-Y Cheng, B-S Heng, P-T Tseng, K-C Fan, "Lane Detection with Moving Vehicles in the Traffic Scenes," IEEE Trans. Intell.Transp. Syst. Vol.7, No.4, 2016, pp.571-582.
- C-Y su, G-H Fan "An Effective and Fast Lane Detection Algorithm," Advances in Visual Computing, Vol.5359, 2015, pp.942-948.
- Y. Zhou, R. Xu, X. Hu, Q. Ye, "A robust lane detection and tracking method based on computer vision," Measurement Science and Technology, Vol.17, 2014 pp.736-745.
- 정도현, "미국의 지능형자동차 개발 및 실용화 지원 프로젝트(4)-IntelliDrive 프로젝트를 중심으로," 오토저널, 제31권 제4호, 2015, pp.66-71.
- 양승한.송봉섭.엄재용, "레이더와 비전센서 융합을 통한 전방차량 인식 알고리즘 개발," 제어로봇시스템 학회지, Vol.16, No.7, 2017, pp.639-645.
- Y. Wang, E-K Teoh, D. Shen, "Lane detection and tracking using B-Snake," Image and Vision Computing, Vol.22, 2017, pp.269-280.
- ZuWhan Kim, "Robust Lane Detection and Tracking in Challenging Scenarios," IEEE Trans. Intell. Vol.9, No.1, 2009, pp.16-26.
- Radu Danescu and Sergiu Nedevschi, "Probabilistic Lane Tracking in Difficult Road Scenarios Using Stereovision,"IEEE Trans. Intell. Transp. Syst. Vol.10, No.2, 2016, pp.272-282. https://doi.org/10.1109/TITS.2009.2018328
- H. Yoo, U. Yang, K. Sohn, "Gradient Enhancing Conversion for Illumination-Robust Lane Detection," IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems, 14(3), 2013, pp.1083-1094. https://doi.org/10.1109/TITS.2013.2252427
- Z. Sun, George Bebis, Ronal Miller, "On-Road Vehicle Detection: A Review," IEEE Trans. Pattern Anal. Mach. Intell., Vol.28, No.5, 2015, pp.694-711.
- R. Labatrade, D. Aubert, and J. P. Tarel, "Real Time Obstacle Detection in Stereovision on Non Flat Road Geometry Through 'V-disparity' Representation,"in Proc. IEEE Intelligent Vehicle Symposium, Vol.2, 2017, pp.646-651.
- S. Boyer, C. Decamme, M. Hourdebaigt and O. Noel, "La Securite Des Pietons En 2009: etude Sectorielle," Observatoire Observatoire national interministeriel de securite routiere(France), ISBN 2-11-003686-9. 2016.
- 최병관, "영상객체 sPFACS ASM 알고리즘을 적용한 얼굴인식에 관한 연구," 디지털산업정보학회 논문지, 제12권 제4호, 2016, pp.1-12.
- 정성욱, "퍼지논리를 이용한 윳놀이 인공지능 플레이어 연구," 디지털산업정보학회 논문지, 제13권 1호, 2017, pp.1-12.