연구 과제 주관 기관 : Zhejiang Provincial Natural Science Foundation of China
- Alvanitopoulos, P.F., Andreadis, I. and Elenas, A. (2010), "Interdependence between damage indices and ground motion parameters based on Hilbert-Huang transform", Measurement Sci. Technol., 21(2). https://doi.org/10.1088/0957-0233/21/2/025101.
- Chen, X., Nie, G.J., Jia, L.J. and Sun, B. (2013), "Approximate calculation of nature frequency of partially earth-anchored cablestayed bridges", Chinese Quarterly Mech., 34(4), 650-655.
- Gimsing, N.J. and Georgakis, C.T. (2012), Cable-Supported Bridges: Concept and Design, John Wiley and Sons Ltd., Chichester, England.
- Jin, Z., Pei, S., Wei, X., Liu, H., and Qiang, S. (2016), "Partially earth-anchored cable bridge: Ultra long-span system suitable for carbon-fiber-reinforced plastic cables", J. Bridge Eng., ASCE, 21(6). https://doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)BE.1943-5592.0000877.
- JTG D65-01 (2007), Guidelines for design of Highway Cablestayed Bridge, Ministry of Communications, Beijing, China.
- JTG T B02-01 (2008), Guidelines for Seismic Design of Highway Bridges, Ministry of Communications, Beijing, China.
- Muller, J. (1991), "Bi-stayed Cable-stayed Bridge", International Conference on Bridge, Leningrad, IABSE, 455-460.
- Shao, X.D., Hu, J. and Zhao, H. (2011), “Conceptual design of super-span cable-stayed bridge with partial ground-anchorage and cross stays”, J. Chongqing Jiaotong University (Natural Science), 30(S2), 1188-1191.
- Sun, B., Cheng, J. and Xiao, R.C. (2010), "Preliminary design and parametric study of a 1400 m partially earth-anchored cablestayed bridge", Sci. China Series E Technol. Sci., 53(2), 502-511. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11431-010-0041-4.
- Sun, B., Xiao, R.C. and Cai, C.S. (2013), "Cost analysis of partially earth-anchored cable-stayed bridge", J. Tongji University(Natural Science), 41(10), 1476-1482. https://doi.org/10.3969/j.issn.0253-374x.2013.10.005
- Sun, B., Cheng, J. and Xiao, R.C. (2015), "Optimization of dead load state in earth-anchored cable-stayed bridges", J. Harbin Institute Technol., 22(3), 87-94.
- Won, J.H., Park, S.J., Yoon, J.H. and Kim, S.H. (2008a), "Structural effects of partially earth-anchored cable system on medium span cable-stayed bridges", J. Steel Struct., 8(3), 225-236.
- Won, J.H., Park, S.J., Yoon, J.H. and Kim, S.H. (2008b), "Effects of partially earth-anchored cable system on dynamic wind response of cable-stayed bridges", Wind Struct., 11(6), 441-453. https://doi.org/10.12989/was.2008.11.6.441.
- Xiang, H.F. (2012), "The trend of the world's mega-scale bridges- An inspiration of IABSE 2011 in London", Bridge, 3, 12-16.
- Xiao, R.C. (2013), Bridge Structural Systems, China Communications Press, Beijing, China. 166-174.
- Xiao, R.C., Wei, P. and Sun, B. (2013), "Mechanical analysis and parametric study of long-span partially earth-anchored cablestayed bridge", J. Southeast U (Natural Science Edition), 43(5), 1097-1103.
- Zhang, L.W., Xiao, R.C. and Xia, R.J. (2011), "Mechanical analysis and study on structural parameter of partially earthanchored cable-stayed bridge part I: Mechanical analysis", Appl. Mech. Mater., 44, 1898-1905. https://doi.org/10.4028/www.scientific.net/AMM.44-47.1898.
- Zhang, X.J. and Yao, M. (2015), "Numerical investigation on the wind stability of super long-span partially earth-anchored cablestayed bridges", Wind Struct., 21(4), 407-424. https://doi.org/10.12989/was.2015.21.4.407.
- Zhang, X.J. and Yu, Z.J. (2015), "Study of seismic performance of cable-stayed-suspension hybrid bridges", Struct. Eng. Mech., 55(6), 1203-1221. https://doi.org/10.12989/sem.2015.55.6.1203.