- Volume 59 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
A Study of Marichev-Saigo-Maeda Fractional Integral Operators Associated with the S-Generalized Gauss Hypergeometric Function
- Bansal, Manish Kumar (Department of Applied Science, Govt. Engineering College) ;
- Kumar, Devendra (Department of Mathematics, University of Rajasthan) ;
- Jain, Rashmi (Department of Mathematics, Malaviya National Institute of Technology)
- Received : 2017.07.30
- Accepted : 2018.12.20
- Published : 2019.09.23
In this work, we evaluate the Mellin transform of the Marichev-Saigo-Maeda fractional integral operator with Appell's function
S-Generalized Gauss hypergeometric function;Marichev-Saigo-Maeda fractional integral operators;Appell's function;Mellin transform
- L. Debnath and D. Bhatta, Integral transforms and their applications, Chapman & Hall/CRC, Boca Raton, London, New York, 2007.
- A. Choudhary, D. Kumar and J. Singh, Numerical simulation of a fractional model of temperature distribution and heat flux in the semi infinite solid, Alexandria Eng. J., 55(1)(2016), 87-91. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.aej.2016.01.007
- A. A. Kilbas, H. M. Srivastava and J. J. Trujillo, Theory and applications of fractional differential equations, North-Holland Mathematical Studies 204, Elsevier Science Publishers, Amsterdam, London and New York, 2006.
- D. Kumar, J. Singh and D. Baleanu, A hybrid computational approach for Klein-Gordon equations on Cantor sets, Nonlinear Dynam., 87(2017), 511-517. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11071-016-3057-x
- D. Kumar, J. Singh and D. Baleanu, A new analysis for fractional model of regularized long-wave equation arising in ion acoustic plasma waves, Math. Methods Appl. Sci., 40(15)(2017), 5642-5653. https://doi.org/10.1002/mma.4414
- D. Kumar, J. Singh and D. Baleanu, Modified Kawahara equation within a fractional derivative with non-singular kernel, Thermal Science, 22(2018), 789-796. https://doi.org/10.2298/TSCI160826008K
- O. I. Marichev, Volterra equation of Mellin convolution type with a Horn function in the kernel, Izvestiya Akademii Nauk BSSR. Seriya Fiziko-Matematicheskikh Nauk, 1(1974), 128-129.
- A. M. Mathai, R. K. Saxena and H. J. Haubold, The H-function: theory and applications, Springer, New York, 2010.
- K. S. Miller and B. Ross, An introduction to the fractional calculus and fractional differential equations, John Willey & Sons, New York, NY, 1993.
- I. Podlubny, Fractional differential equations, Academic Press, San Diego, CA,1999.
- M. Saigo and N. Maeda, More generalization of fractional calculus, Transform Methods & Special Functions, Varna '96, 386-400, Bulgarian Acad. Sci., Sofia, 1998.
- J. Singh, D. Kumar and J. J. Nieto, A reliable algorithm for local fractional Tricomi equation arising in fractal transonic flow, Entropy, 18(6)(2016), Paper No. 206, 8 pp.
- J. Singh, D. Kumar, M. A. Qurashi and D. Baleanu, Analysis of a new fractional model for damped Burgers' equation, Open Physics, 15(2017), 35-41. https://doi.org/10.1515/phys-2017-0005
- H. M. Srivastava and P. Agarwal, Certain fractional integral operators and the generalized incomplete hypergeometric functions, Appl. Appl. Math., 8(2)(2013), 333-345.
- H. M. Srivastava, P. Agarwal and S. Jain, Generating functions for the generalized Gauss hypergeometric functions, Appl. Math. Comput., 247(2014), 348-352.
- H. M. Srivastava , R. Jain and M. K. Bansal, A study of the S-generalized Gauss hypergeometric function and its associated integral transforms. Turkish J. Anal. Number Theory, 3(5)(2015), 116-119.
- H. M. Srivastava and P. W. Karlsson, Multiple Gaussian hypergeometric series, Halsted Press (Ellis Horwood Limited), John Wiley and Sons, New York, Chichester, Brisbane, Toronto, 1985.
- H. M. Srivastava, D. Kumar and J. Singh, An efficient analytical technique for fractional model of vibration equation, Appl. Math. Model., 45(2017), 192-204. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apm.2016.12.008
- H. M. Srivastava and M. Saigo, Multiplication of fractional calculus operators and boundary value problems involving the Euler-Darboux equation, J. Math. Anal. Appl., 121(2)(1987), 325-369. https://doi.org/10.1016/0022-247X(87)90251-4
- H. M. Srivastava and R. K. Saxena, Operators of fractional integration and their applications, Appl. Math. Comput., 118(2001), l-52.
- H. M. Srivastava, R. K. Saxena and R. K. Parmar, Some families of the incomplete H-functions and the incomplete H-functions and associated integral transforms and operators of fractional calculus with applications, Russ. J. Math. Phys., 25(1)(2018), 116-138. https://doi.org/10.1134/S1061920818010119
- X.-J. Yang, D. Baleanu and H. M. Srivastava, Local fractional integral transforms and their applications, Elsevier/Academic Press, Amsterdam, 2016.