- Volume 23 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
Smart Solar Control System: Based on the Low-Power Control of Arduino Board
지능형 태양광 전력 관리 시스템 (아두이노 저전력 제어를 중심으로)
- Kwon, Oh-Sung (Dept. of Computer Education, Gongju National University Of Education)
- 권오성 (공주교육대학교 컴퓨터교육과)
- Received : 2019.04.24
- Accepted : 2019.10.18
- Published : 2019.10.31
As the convergence solutions become more common, the use of Arduino and Raspberry Pi boards has been increasing. These control boards has to be executed under power blackout. In this environment, we take advantage of solar power system to overcome the power out. In this paper, we poposed a effficient power control strategy. Our experimental device is a DSLR shooting device executed based a predesigned interval time. The control module of our experimental device is the compound system of Raspberry Pi and Arduino boards. Arduino board send the force signals to wake up Raspberry Pi. We developed a new control strategy algorithm for the efficient use of solar power energy. In this paper, we mesured the efficiency of solar enery consuming of our system. We programmed a control system to send DSLR shooting signals. In experimentals, we ensured a stable consuming of electricity during 10 days. In the end, it was found that the consumption power of the Raspberry was reduced by about 81% when the Aduino was combined to save power.
Supported by : 공주교육대학교
- Abel A. Zandamela (2017), "An Approach To Smart Home Sevurity System Using Arduino", Electrical Engineering: An International Journal (EEIJ), Vol. 4, No. 2/3.
- Hyoung-Ro Lee, Chi-Ho Lin (2016) "Design and Implementation of Arduino-based Efficient Home Security Monitoring System", The Journal of The Institute of Internet, Broadcasting and Communication (IIBC), Vol. 16, No. 2, 49-54. https://doi.org/10.7236/JIIBC.2016.16.2.49
- Hyoung-Ro Lee, Chi-Ho Lin (2016), "Design and Implementation of Smart Home Security Monitoring System based on Raspberry Pi2", The Journal of The Institute of Internet, Broadcasting and Communication (IIBC), Vol. 16, No. 5, 131-136. https://doi.org/10.7236/JIIBC.2016.16.5.131
- Hyoung-Ro Lee and Chi-Ho Lin (2017), "Design and Implementation of a Visitor Detection System using Hybrid Sensors", IEIE Transactions on Smart Processing and Computing, Vol. 6, No. 5, 341-346 https://doi.org/10.5573/IEIESPC.2017.6.5.341
- Jayashri Bangali1 and Arvind Shaligram (2013), "Design and Implementation of Security Systems for Smart Home based on GSM technology", International Journal of Smart Home, Vol.7, No.6, 201-208.
- Jiwan Lee, Jihoo Ahn, Ki Yong Lee (2018), "Development of a Raspberry Pi-based Banknote Recognition System for the Visually Impaired", The Journal of Society for e-Business Studies, Vol.23, No.2, 21-31. https://doi.org/10.7838/JSEBS.2018.23.2.021
- Jong-Yeol Yoo, Hyun-Il Kim, Jang-Ho Lee, and Dong-Min Yang (2016), "Design and Implementation of a WiFi Trashcan based on Arduino", Journal Korea Inst. Inf. Commun. Eng., Vol. 20, No. 11, 2143-2148. https://doi.org/10.6109/jkiice.2016.20.11.2143
- Kim Won-Woong and Choi Jun-Seop(2016), "Design and Implementation of Actuator Module with Bluetooth Communication for Education using Arduino", The Journal of Practical Arts Education Research, Vol. 22, No. 1, 325-343.
- Koo-Chang Kang, Hyun-Hyuk Kim, and Eun-Jee Son (2015), "RC Car System with LCD and Speed Control using Arduino", Korea Institute of Information and Communication Engineering, 676-677.
- Myung-Seob Yoon, Koo-Rack Park, and Chang-Bae Ko (2016), "A Design and Implementation of the Temperature Testing Equipment Malfunction Monitoring System Using Arduino", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol.14, No.5, 317-323. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2016.14.5.317
- Young-Min Lee1 and Kyung-Rak Sohn (2015), "Fabrication of smart alarm service system using a tiny flame detection sensor based on a Raspberry Pi", Journal of the Korean Society of Marine Engineering, Vol. 39, No. 9 pp. 953-958. https://doi.org/10.5916/jkosme.2015.39.9.953
- Sang-hyun Seo1 and Si-woong Jang (2015), "Design and Implementation of a smart shoes module based on Arduino", Journal of the Korea Institute of Information and Communication Engineering, Vol. 19, No. 11 : 2697-2702. https://doi.org/10.6109/jkiice.2015.19.11.2697
- Arduino Vs Raspberry Pi (2019), https://beebom.com/arduino-vs-raspberry-pi
- Arduino GPIO (2019), https://opentutorials.org/module/2106/12245
- Raspberry Pi and Arduino Power Consumption, http://www.switchdoc.com/2015/03/ina3221-raspberry-pi-and-arduino-power-consumption/