- Volume 29 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
Domestic and Overseas TBM Production Specification and Professional Training Program
국내외 TBM 제작 사양 및 전문인력 양성 프로그램 분석
- Kim, Ki-Hwan (Geotechnical Business Division, Sambo Engineering Co., Ltd.) ;
- Kim, Seong-Cheol (Geotechnical Business Division, Sambo Engineering Co., Ltd.) ;
- Kang, Si-On (Geotechnical Business Division, Sambo Engineering Co., Ltd.) ;
- Mun, Cheol-Hwa (Geotechnical Business Division, Sambo Engineering Co., Ltd.) ;
- Jeong, Yun-Young (Geotechnical Business Division, Sambo Engineering Co., Ltd.) ;
- Kim, Hyouk (International Business Division, Sambo Engineering Co., Ltd.)
- 김기환 ((주)삼보기술단 지반사업본부) ;
- 김성철 ((주)삼보기술단 지반사업본부) ;
- 강시온 ((주)삼보기술단 지반사업본부) ;
- 문철화 ((주)삼보기술단 지반사업본부) ;
- 정윤영 ((주)삼보기술단 지반사업본부) ;
- 김혁 ((주)삼보기술단 해외사업본부)
- Received : 2019.09.23
- Accepted : 2019.10.14
- Published : 2019.10.31
In Overseas case, most tunnels in under are or through the river are constructed with shield TBM and the manufacturer orders of related equipment suitable for the project are mode. Accordingly, the client provides the specifications required for the equipment manufacture. In addition, TBM equipment has been operated by those who have completed the expert training program, which for minimizing the risk of equipment operation in construction field corresponding to the mechanized construction. However, in Korea, such a system related to above the program and specifications has not yet been built, which is causing a lot of difficulties in construction field. Therefore, this study investigated the differences in bidding guides provided by mechanized construction in domestic and abroad, and the professional education programs for expert training being conducted from overseas. Futhermore, we will propose the guidelines of essential equipment specification contained in domestic bidding and provide the necessary manual for the professional education program for TBM as the mechanized construction method.
Grant : TBM 운전.제어 시스템 및 커터 헤더의 최적화 설계 기술 개발
Supported by : 국토교통과학기술진흥원
- Kim, K.H., Kim, H., Mun, C.H., Kim, Y.H., Kim, D.H., Lee, J.Y., 2017, "A study on the establishment of domestic criteria through analysis of shield TBM requirements in overseas ITB (Invitation to Bid)", Journal of Korean Tunnelling and Underground Association, Vol. 19, No. 6, pp. 985-997.
- Korea Rail Network Authority, 2012, Incheon International Airport 2nd Passenger Terminal Connection Railway of Construction work, Invitation to Bid.
- LTA (Land Transport Authority), 2016, Tunnel Machine, General Specification, Appendix P, Circle Line Stage 6 (CCL6) Mainline.
- MTR Corporation Limited, 2011, Contract 1109 - Particular Specification, Tunnel Boring Machine(TBM) and Lining (APPRENDIX AX).
- MTR Corporation Limited, 2011, Geotechnical Baseline Report (Revision C), Shatin to Central Link, Detailed Design for Sung Wong Toi to Ho Man Tin.
- Seoul City Urban Railway Development (2009), Seoul Subway Corporation Line 9 of Construction work, Invitation to Bid.