- Volume 13 Issue 3
Hinge Design and Injection Molding Simulation of Cosmetic Cushion Fact Container Using Eco-Friendly Materials
친환경 소재를 이용한 화장품 쿠션 팩트 용기의 힌지 설계와 사출 성형 시뮬레이션
- Jung, Sung-Taek (Department of Mechanical Convergence Engineering, Induk University) ;
- Kim, Hyun-Jeong (Department of Mechanical Convergence Engineering, Induk University) ;
- Wi, Eun-Chan (Department of Mechanical Convergence Engineering, Induk University) ;
- Kim, Min-Su (ILLUPACK Co., Ltd.) ;
- Lee, Joong-Bae (ILLUPACK Co., Ltd.) ;
- Baek, Seung-Yub (Department of Mechanical Convergence Engineering, Induk University)
- 정성택 (인덕대학교 융합기계공학과) ;
- 김현정 (인덕대학교 융합기계공학과) ;
- 위은찬 (인덕대학교 융합기계공학과) ;
- 이중배 ((주)이루팩) ;
- 김민수 ((주)이루팩) ;
- 백승엽 (인덕대학교 융합기계공학과)
- Received : 2019.09.10
- Accepted : 2019.09.30
- Published : 2019.09.30
As the consumer market in the cosmetic, vehicle manufacturing and aerospace industries grows, the demand for manufacturing industries using on injection mold technology. Also, such manufacturing technology of metal machining is expensive, and the shape is limited. Cosmetic cushion fact products are divided into outer relevant to the exterior of the product and inner containers containing the actual contents. In the case of the inner container, it needs to be combined with the upper and lower cases. As environmental regulations are strengthened internationally, the use of a large number of component parts can result in significant losses in recycling and economics. Therefore, this study aims to perform injection molding analysis through injection molding simulation to develop a cushion fact container that can be recycled through the unification of products and materials using polypropylene to cope with environmental regulations. In the case of injection molding conditions, Injection Time(sec): 4.5, Cooling Time(sec): 13, Resin Temperature(
Grant : 부품, 소재 및 조립공정 단순화를 통한 친환경 고생산성 쿠션 팩트 화장품 용기 제품개발
Supported by : 중소벤처기업부
- Eun Min Park, Sun Kyoung Kim. "Effects of Mold Heat Transfer Coefficient on Numerical Simulation of Injection Molding", Transactions of the Korean Society of Mechanical Engineers - B, Vol. 43, No.3, pp. 201-209, 2019.
- Jin-Woo Jung, Nam-Hoon Chang, Hyun-Joong Lee, Keun Park., "A Study on Embedded Heating Structure for Plastic Metal Hybrid Molding", Transactions of the Korean Society of Mechanical Engineers - A, Vol.43, No.2, pp. 145-152. 2019.
- Ho Jin Lee, Dong Gyu Ahn, Sang Hun Lee, Jun Chul Ki, Jae Hong Ko., "Three-Dimensional Thermoforming Analysis of an Inner Case with Three Cavities for Refrigerator", Transactions of the Korean Society of Mechanical Engineers - A, Vol. 40, No.5, pp. 505-511. 2016. https://doi.org/10.3795/KSME-A.2016.40.5.505
- Sung Hyun Shin, Eui Chul Jeong, Mi Ae Kim, Jung Eon Son, Sung Yoon Kim, Kyung Hwan Yoon, Sung Hee Lee, "A Study on The Thickness Shrinkage of Injection Molded Parts with The Variation of Injection Mold Core and Molding Materials", Korea Society of Die & Mold Engineering, Vol.13, No.2, pp. 17-21. 2019.
- Sung Taek Jung, Seong Hyun Kim, Hyun Jeong Kim, Jeong, Joong Bae Lee, Seung Yub Baek, "An analysis on the injection mold simulation of single cushion pact cosmetic container for the friendly-environment and high productivity", Korea Society of Die & Mold Engineering, Vol.12, No.2, pp. 51-56. 2018.
- Dong Gyu Ahn, Min Woo Park, Jeong Woo Park, Hyung Su Kim., "Determination of Molding Conditions of Double-Shot Injection Mold for the Computer Mouse via Three-Dimensional Injection Molding Analysis", Transactions of the Korean Society of Mechanical Engineers - A, Vol.35 No.12, pp. 1619-1625. 2011. https://doi.org/10.3795/KSME-A.2011.35.12.1619
- Dong-Gyu Ahn, Min-Woo Park, Hyung-Soo Kim., " A Study on the Design of Cooling Channels of Injection Mould to Manufacture a Flat Part with a Partly Thick Volume", Journal of the Korean Society for Precision Engineering, Vol.29, No.8, pp. 825-834. 2012.
- Hakimian, E., and Sulong, A. B., "Analysis of warpage and shrinkage properties of injection-molded micro gears polymer composites using numerical simulations assisted by the Taguchi method", Materials & Design, Vol.42, pp. 62-71. 2012. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.matdes.2012.04.058
- Liu, Y., and Gehde, M., "Evaluation of heat transfer coefficient between polymer and cavity wall for improving cooling and crystallinity results in injection molding simulation", Applied Thermal Engineering, Vol.80, pp. 238-246. 2015. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.applthermaleng.2015.01.064
- Zink, B., and Kovacs, J. G., "The effect of limescale on heat transfer in injection molding", International Communications in Heat and Mass Transfer, Vol.86, pp. 101-107. 2017. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.icheatmasstransfer.2017.05.018