- Volume 18 Issue 11
DOI QR Code
A Study on Oil-Seal Rubber Mixing Using ANOVA
분산분석을 이용한 오일씰 고무 배합에 관한 연구
- Yoon, Hyun-cheol (Department of Mechatronics Engineering, Kyungsung Univ.) ;
- Choi, Ju Yong (School of Mechanical&Mechatronics Engineering, Kyungsung Univ.)
- Received : 2019.08.20
- Accepted : 2019.09.11
- Published : 2019.11.30
Oil seals have a great effect on transmission performance and durability. In this study, the optimal rubber mix was derived using dispersion analysis to obtain excellent oil-seal rubber properties. ANOVA was performed twice. The factors were polymers, carbon, magnesium oxide, and calcium hydroxide, which were used as four factors in ANOVA. The response factors were four items (hardness, tensile strength, elongation rate, and compression deformation) obtained through an experiment with a confidence level of 95%. In the first ANOVA, 168 tests were performed, and in the secondary ANOVA, 24 physical tests were conducted using polymers and carbon derived from the primary ANOVA. Through the ANOVA, we derived a rubber mixture recipe.
Supported by : 산업통상자원부
- Park, S. S., Kil, S. G. Jang, B. M., Song, K. C. and Kim, S. K., "Influence of Amine Base Dispersing Agent on Properties of Silica Filled Rubber Compounds," Polymer(Korea), Vol. 25, No. 4, pp. 503-511, 2001. https://doi.org/10.1016/0032-3861(84)90210-6
- Park, B. H., Jung, I. G. and Park, S. S., "Effect of Various Cross - linking Types on the Physical Properties in Carbon Black - Filled Natural Rubber Compound," Polymer(Korea), Vol. 25, No. 1, pp. 63-70, 2001. https://doi.org/10.1016/0032-3861(84)90268-4
- Park, S. S., Park, B. H., Song, K. C. and Kim, S. K., "Effects of Mixing Mode on the Fracture Properties of Silica and Carbon Black Filled NR Vulcanizates," Polymer(Korea), Vol. 24, No. 2, pp. 220-227, 2000.
- Lee, I. and An, N. H., "Correlation Between the Composition of Compliant Coating Material and Drag Reduction Efficiency," Transactions of the Korean Society of Mechanical Engineers-B, Vol. 33, No. 6, pp. 389-395, 2009. https://doi.org/10.3795/KSME-B.2009.33.6.389