- Volume 34 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Data-Centric Hyper-distributed Autonomous Infrastructure Technologies
데이터 중심 초분산 자율 인프라 기술
Kim, S.M.;Kim, S.K.;Byun, S.H.;Jung, H.Y.;Kang, S.H.;Lim, J.C.;Yoon, S.H.;Shin, Y.Y.
- Published : 2019.02.01
Various hyper-intelligent and ultra-realistic data-driven services are being increasingly developed with the goal of achieving a hyper-connected intelligent society. To sustain this trend, our research focuses on the integration and optimization of data-driven applications from several aspects such as delivery, storage, execution, and sharing of data and software, beyond the limitations of the existing network infrastructure. In this paper, we present important research issues of data-centric hyper-distributed autonomous infrastructure technologies.
- SONM, "SONM Project Documentations," 2017. Available: https://docs.sonm.com/
- iExec, "iExec Project Documentations," 2016. Available: https://docs.iex.ec/
- IPFS, "Protocol Labs: IPFS Documentations," 2017. Available: https://docs.ipfs.io/
- CASSANDRA, "What is Cassandra," Apache Software Foundation, 2016. Available: http://cassandra.apache.org/
- Stanford University TRIAD Project. Available: http://www-dsg.stanford.edu/triad/
- V. Jacobson, "A New Way to Look at Networking," Google Tech Talk, Aug. 8. 2006.
- NSF Named Data Networking Project. Available: http://www.named-data.net/
- B. Ahlgren et al., " A Survey of Information-Centric Networking," IEEE Commun. Mag., vol. 50, no. 7, July 2012, pp. 26-36.
- IRTF, "IRTF ICN Research Group," Available: https://trac.ietf.org/trac/irtf/wiki/icnrg
- D. Kurschner, "Cisco Announces Important Steps Toward Adoption of Information-Centric Networking," Cisco blog, Feb. 23, 2017. Available: https://blogs.cisco.com/sp/cisco-announces-important-steps-toward-adoption-of-information-centric-networking
- M. Bari et al., "A Survey of Naming and Routing in Information-Centric Networks," IEEE Commun. Mag., vol. 50, no. 12, Dec. 2012, pp. 44-53.
- M. Zhang, V. Lehman, and L. Wang, "Scalable Name-Based Data Synchronization For Named Data Networking," in INFOCOM 2017-IEEE Conf. Comput. Commun., Atlanta, GA, USA, May 1-5, 2017, pp. 1-9.
- C. Gundogan et al., "HoPP: Robust and Resilient Publish-Subscribe for an Information-Centric Internet of Things," arXiv preprint, arXiv: 1801.03890, 2018.
- V. Jacobson et al., "Networking Named Content," in Proc. Int. Conf. Emerg. Netw. Experiments Technol., Rome, Italy, Dec. 1-4, 2009, pp. 1-12.
- M. Sifalakis et al., "An Information Centric Network for Computing the Distribution of Computations," Proc. Int. Conf. Inform.-Centric Netw., Paris, France, Sept, 24-26, 2014, pp. 137-146.
- M. Krol et al., "RICE: Remote Method Invocation in ICN," Proc. ACM Conf. Inform. Centric Netw., Boston, MA, USA, Sept. 21-23, 2018, pp. 1-11.
- R. Haenni, "Datum Network the Decentralized Data Marketplace," DATUM Whitepaper V15, 2017.
- PIKCIOCHAIN, "PIKCIOCHAIN the Personal Data Chain," PIKCIOCHAIN Whitepaper v2.0, 2018.
- iota, https://www.iota.org/.
- DAO, "Databroker Dao," Databroker DAO Whitepaper, 2018.
- Nanovision, https://nanovision.com/.
- Ocean Protocol Foundation, "Ocean Protocl: A Decentralized Substrate for AI Data & Services Techinical Whitepaper," Ocean White Paper Version 0.9.3, 2018.
- Enigma, https://enigma.co/.
- 신승재외, "자율네트워킹연구동향," 전자통신동향분석, 제32권 제1호, 2017. 2.1, pp. 25-34.
- M. Cooney, "'AI와 머신러닝으로 네트워크 지형도 바꾼다' 시스코의미래인프라전략," IT WORLD, 2018.9.20.
- 김윤희, "KT, AI 기반 네트워크 관제 플랫폼 개발," ZDNet Korea, 2018.1.17.
- IETF Datatrachker, "Autonomic Networking Integrated Model and Approach (anima)," 2018. Available: https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/anima/about/
- ETF Datatrachker, "Network Management Research Group," Available: https://irtf.org/nmrg.
- ETSI, "Zero Touch Network & Service Management," Available: https://www.etsi.org/technologies-clusters/technologies/zero-touch-network-service-management
Grant : 초연결 지능 인프라 원천기술 연구개발
Supported by : 정보통신기획평가원