본 연구는 글로벌 탑 환경기술개발사업 중 친환경차 보급 확산 기술개발(E618-00208-0603-2)에서 지원받아 수행됐습니다.
- Choi, B., and Cho, J., "Study on the Improvement of Uniformity of Inlet Velocity in Exhaust After-treatment System for System for Heavy Duty Engine," KSAE, 280-284 (2002).
- Jeong, S., Lee, W., Lee, G., Kim, K., Bae, S., and Kim, H., "A Study on Flow Characteristics in Diesel Particle Filter for Heavy-duty Diesel Engine," KSAE, 280-284 (2006).
- Givens, W. R., and Lemme, C. D., "Flow through Catalytic Converters An Analytical and Experimental Treatment," SAE, 740247 (1974).
- Johnson, W. C., and Chang, J. C., "Analytical Investigation of the Performance of Catalytic Monoliths of Varying Channel Geometries Based on Mass Controlling Conditional," SAE, 740196 (1974).
- Bissett, E. J., "Mathematical model of the thermal regeneration of a wall-flow monolith diesel Particulate filter," Chem. Eng. Sci., 39(7-8), 1233-1244 (1984). https://doi.org/10.1016/0009-2509(84)85084-8
- Lai, M. C., and Kim, J. Y., "Three-dimensional Simulations of Automotive Catalytic Converter Internal Flow," SAE, 9100200 (1991).
- Baxendale, A. J., "Computational Fluid Dynamics in Exhaust System Design and Development," 94 Interanional EG Design, Sterling Publication, Ltd., 126-130 (1994).
- Weltens, H., Bressler, H., Terres, F., Neumaier, H., and Rammoser, D., "Optimization of Catalytic Converter Gas Flow Distribution by CFD Prediction," SAE, 9300780 (1993).
- Konstandopoulos, A. G., Skaperdas, E., Warren, J., Allansson, R., "Optimizes filter design and selection criteria for continuously regenerating diesel Particulate traps," SAE, 1999-01-0468 (1999).
- Haralampous, O. A., Kandylas, I. P., Koltsakis, G. C., and Samaras, Z. C., "Diesel Particulate filter pressure drop Part 1: modeling and experimental validation," Int. J. Engine Res., 5(2), 149-162 (2004). https://doi.org/10.1243/146808704773564550
- Ogyu, K., Ohno, K., Hong, S., and Komori, T., "Ash Storage Capacity Enhancement of Diesel Particulate Filter," SAE, 2004-01-0949 (2004).
- Wurzenberger, J. C., and Kutschi, S., "Advanced simulation technologies for diesel Particulate filters, a fundamental study on asymmetric channel geometries," SAE, 2007-01-1137 (2007).
- Paul Day, J., and Socha, L. S., "The design of Automotive Catalyst Supports for Improved Pressure Drop and Conversion Efficiency," SAE, 1991-02-01 (1991).
- Ahn, J. Y., Ku, J. H., Park, J. K., and Kim, J. W., "A Study on the Pressure Drop and Flow Characteristics depending upon the inlet-outlet Ceometry of Catalytic Converter," KSAE, 81-86 (2007).
- 13" 비대칭 DPF 내 형상에 따른 배압 및 유동균일도 영향에 관한 전산해석연구 vol.31, pp.6, 2020, https://doi.org/10.7316/khnes.2020.31.6.614