Supported by : 농어촌연구원
- Ahn, B. I., Y. D. Jo, T. H. Kim, and Y. D. Kwon, 2009. Analysis on the shortage of agricultural water supply under climate change: Application to Daega reservoir in Goseong Gun. Korean Journal of Agricultural Economics 50(2):45-67.
- Choi, S. J., D. R. Lee, and J. W. Moon, 2014. Comparison of water supply reliability by dem operation methods. Journal of Korea Water Resources Association 47(6): 523-536. doi:10.3741/JKWRA.2014.47.6.523.
- Han, O. H., 2016. Water use efficiency and facility enhancement for drought mitigation. Rural Community and Environment 130: 27-34.
- IPCC, 2014. Climate Change 2014: Synthesis Report. Contribution of Working Groups I, II and III to the Fifth Assessment Report of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change [Core Writing Team, R. K. Pachauri and L. A. Meyer (eds.)]. IPCC, Geneva, Switzerland, 151 pp.
- Kim, T. C., and S. H. Lee, 2002. Evaluation method of drought for irrigation reservoir. Journal of the Korean Society of Agricultural Engineers 44(2): 75-80.
- Kim, J. S., J. Y. Lee, J. B. Lee, C. M. Song, and J. S. Park, 2016. Evaluation of agricultural water supply potential in agricultural reservoirs. Journal of the Korean Society of Agricultural Engineers 58(2): 65-71. https://doi.org/10.5389/KSAE.2016.58.2.065
- Korea Rural Community Cooperation (KRC), 2007. Manual on repair and renovation of irrigation facilities: Reservoir. Republic of Korea.
- Korea Rural Community Corporation (KRC), 2012. Statistical yearbook of land and water development for agriculture. Ministry for food, Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries, Republic of South Korea.
- Korean Statistical Information Service (KOSIS), 2018. http://kosis.kr/.
- Lee, S. H., and T. U. Kang, 2006. An evaluation method of water supply reliability for a dam by firm yield analysis. Journal of Korea Water Resources Association 39(5):467-478. doi:10.3741/JKWRA.2006.39.5.467.
- Lee, G. M., 2014. Water supply performance assessment of multipurpose dams using sustainability index. Journal of Korea Water Resources Association 47(5): 411-420. doi:10.3741/JKWRA.2014.47.5.411.
- Lee, G. M., and J. Yi, 2014. Analysis of problems of water supply capacity determination in water resources systems. Journal of Korea Water Resources Association 47(4): 331-342. doi:10.3741/JKWRA.2014.47.4.331.
- Lee, D. R., J. W. Moon, and S. J. Choi, 2014. Performance evaluation of water supply for a multi-purpose dam by deficitsupply operation. Journal of Korea Water Resources Association 47(2): 195-206. doi:10.3741/JKWRA.2014.47.2.195.
- Lee, Y. J., 2005. An investigative study for the estimation of irrigation water requirement in paddy land. Ph.D. diss., Konkuk University, Seoul, South Korea.
- Lee, Y. J., S. J. Kim, P. S. Kim, U. J. Joo, and Y. S. Yang, 2006. Study on the effective calculation method of irrigation water in a paddy fields area. Journal of the Korean Society of Agricultural Engineers 48(3): 11-20. doi:10.5389/KSAE.2006.48.3.011.
- MAFRA (Ministry of Agricultural, Food and Rural Affairs), 2018. A study on water conservation design standard for adaptation to climate change.
- MAFRA (Ministry of Agricultural, Food and Rural Affairs), 2013. A study on the method of economic evaluation for the agricultural infrastructure.
- MOLIT (Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport), 2018. https://www.realtyprice.kr.
- Moon, J. W., S. J. Choi, S. K. Kang, and J. J. Lee, 2012. An evaluation of water supply reliability using AWS data in Korea. Journal of Korea Water Resources Association 45(8): 743-753. doi:10.3741/JKWRA.2012.45.8.743.
- Nam, W. H., 2013. Sustainability and operations evaluation of agricultural reservoirs based on probability theory. Ph.D. diss., Seoul National University, Seoul, South Korea.
- Nam, W. H., and J. Y. Choi, 2014. Development of an irrigation vulnerability assessment model in agricultural reservoirs utilizing probability theory and reliability analysis. Agricultural Water Management 142: 115-126. doi:10.1016/j.agwat.2014.05.009.
- Nam, W. H., H. J. Kwon, and K. S. Choi, 2018. Reevaluation of design frequency of drought and water supply safety for agricultural reservoirs under changing climate and farming methods in paddy field. Journal of the Korean Society of Agricultural Engineers 60(1): 121-131. https://doi.org/10.5389/KSAE.2018.60.1.121
- Van Loon, A. F., and A. J. Van Lanen, 2012. A processbased typology of hydrological drought. Hydrology and Earth System Sciences 16: 1915-1946. https://doi.org/10.5194/hess-16-1915-2012
- Yu, J. S., J. Y. Shin, M. S. Kwon, and T. W. Kim, 2017. Bivariate drought frequency analysis to evaluate water supply capacity of multi-purpose dams. Journal of the Korean Society of Civil Engineers 37(1): 231-238. https://doi.org/10.12652/Ksce.2017.37.1.0231