- Volume 28 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Necessity of Weather Information for Low Altitude Aircraft
저고도 운용 항공기를 위한 기상정보의 필요성에 관한 연구
- Received : 2020.01.22
- Accepted : 2020.03.11
- Published : 2020.03.31
According to the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport press release ('18.12.21.) The amendment of the Aviation Business Act will reduce the capital requirements for aviation leisure operators and make it easier to enter aviation leisure businesses by improving regulations on small air transportation business. In addition, as the scale of the UAV(Unmanned Aerial Vehicle) sector is expected to increase globally, the dramatic increase in low altitude operating aircraft, including this, must be taken into account. The low altitude aircraft category is divided into small airplanes, helicopters, light aircrafts and ultra-light aircrafts, and instructors include school instructor pilots and student pilots, military and national helicopter pilots, and aviation leisure operators. In case of low altitude aircraft, there are cases of canceling operations due to low visibility and low clouds, and aircraft accidents due to excessive operation and sudden weather phenomenon. Therefore, in order to prevent low-altitude aircraft accidents, a safe flight plan based on weather conditions and weather forecasts and more accurate and local weather forecasts and weather forecast data are needed to prepare for the rapidly changing weather conditions.
- Hong, S. G., "Establishment of user oriented explanation of meteorological terminologies", Journal of the Korean Meteorological Society, 2009.
- Ban, K. S., "Earth science walk", K-Weather Climate Industry Research Institute in Korea, 2016.06.09.
- Park, J. K., et al., "Low altitude windshear research report using low level wind shear alert system(LLWAS)", Meteorological Agency National Meteorological Research Institute in Korea, 2009.
- "Aviation Market Trend & Analysis, Ministry of Land, Infrastructure And Transportation", 2019.
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport In Korea. Public Data Information "Status of introduction by aircraft year", 2009-2018.
- Lee, J. Y., "Major achievements and development prospects of small aircraft (KC-100) development and certification business", Korea Computational Fluids Engineering Society, 2016.11, 1-1page.
- Enforcement Regulation of Aviation safety Raw(2017), Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transportation, Table 24.
- A Group of Resarchers, "Changes in the shape of financial consumers according to weather forecasts and weather", Hana Financial Management Research Institute In Korea, 2019. 10.
- Cho, Y. J., Hong, S. M., and Ku, S. K., "Analysis of meteorological service requirements for safe operation of low-altitude aircraft", International Journal of Advanced Culture Technology (IJACT), 6(4), 2018, pp. 87-96. https://doi.org/10.17703//IJACT2018.6.4.87