- Volume 33 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Implementation of Property Input Automation Program for Building Information Modeling (BIM) Property Set
BIM 속성분류체계 구축을 위한 속성입력 자동화 프로그램 구현
- Nam, Jeong-Yong (Smart Construction Business, Koryosoftware Inc.) ;
- Joo, Jae-Ha (Smart Construction Business, Koryosoftware Inc.) ;
- Kim, Tae-Hyung (Smart Construction Business, Koryosoftware Inc.)
- Received : 2019.10.15
- Accepted : 2019.11.26
- Published : 2020.04.30
Building Information Modeling (BIM) tools have not only increased the use of technology in the design process, but also increased the need for more information standard systems. The object classification system consists of 327 types of construction results obtained from 25 kinds of facilities, 174 types of parts, and 207 types of construction parts. In the previous study, the property classification system was developed into 4 major classifications, 13 middle classifications, 58 small classifications (category), and 333 attribution information of roads and rivers. It is extremely difficult to input the property information according to such extensive object classification. In addition, the development of external applications such as Revit plug-ins has created a need to automate specific and repetitive tasks. Therefore, following the BIM property classification system, an attribute input program was implemented for the system to enhance the productivity and convenience of the BIM users.
Supported by : 국토교통과학기술진흥원
- Kang, T.W., Kim, J.E., Jung, T.S. (2016) Study on 3D Reverse Engineering-based MEP Facility Management Improvement Method, J. Korea Acad.-Ind. Coop. Soc., 17(8), pp. 38-45. https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2016.17.8.38
- Lee, E.B., Kim, D.H. (2015) A study on the Implementation Method of the Object Classification System and Property Information for Vitalizing Standardized BIM Library, J. Archit. Inst. Korea, 31(12), pp.79-90.
- Lee, J.M., Kim, H.S., Lee, I.S. (2018) Development of Automated 3D Modeling System to Construct BIM for Railway Bridge, J. Comput. Struct. Eng. Inst. Korea, 31(5), pp.267-274. https://doi.org/10.7734/COSEIK.2018.31.5.267
- Lee, S.I., Han, J.S., Jo, C.W. (2015) A Basic Study on Property Structure Standardization based on BIM Information Framework, J. Archit. Inst. Korea, 31(5), pp.77-85.
- Nam, J.Y., Kim M.J. (2018) Object-oriented Road Field BIM Standard Object Classification System Suggest Development Plan, J. Korea Acad.-Ind. Coop. Soc., 19(3), pp.119-129. https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2018.19.3.119
- Nam, J.Y., Kim M.J. (2019) A Study on the Development of BIM Property Classification System in Road and River Field, J. Korea Acad.-Ind. Coop. Soc., 20(2), pp.773-784. https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2019.20.2.773
- Shin, J.H., Choi, J.S., Kim, I.H., Yoon, D.Y. (2016) A Study on Development of Integrated Management System for BIM Property Information, J. Korea Comput. Des. & Eng., 21(2), pp.130-142. https://doi.org/10.7315/CADCAM.2016.130
- Yu, J.H., Chin, D.B., Kang, B.C., (2011) Proposal for Standard Parameter System of Architecture Object on Revit, Proc. Korea of Comput. Des. & Eng. Conf., Society for Computational Design and Engineering, pp.245-252.