- Volume 33 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Two-way Shear Behavior Analysis of Transfer Slab-Column Connection with Reverse Drop Panel Through Nonlinear FE Analysis
역드랍 패널 적용 전이슬래브-기둥 접합부의 비선형 유한요소해석을 통한 2면 전단거동 분석
- Jeong, Seong-Hun (Department of Architectural Engineering, Chungbuk National University) ;
- Kang, Su-Min (School of Architecture, Soongsil University) ;
- Kim, Seung-Il (Department of Housing design, Daelim Industrial Co., Ltd.) ;
- Lee, Chang-Jun (Department of Architectural Engineering, Chungbuk National University)
- Received : 2020.01.02
- Accepted : 2020.01.16
- Published : 2020.04.30
Recently, the use of transfer slab system has increased greatly. However, several construction problems are being encountered owing to its excessive thickness. Therefore, in this study, a transfer slab system that uses a reverse drop panel, which can utilize the facility space of the pit floor by reducing the transfer slab thickness, was considered. To investigate the shear behavior of transfer slab system that uses the reverse drop panel, the two-way shear strength of transfer slab-column connection with the reverse drop panel was analyzed using nonlinear FE analysis. In addition, the two-way shear strength evaluations of transfer slab with the reverse drop panel conducted using the existing evaluation methods were verified by comparing the strengths predicted by those methods with the results of nonlinear FE analysis.
Supported by : 한국연구재단
- ACI Committe 318 (2008) Building Code Requirement for Structural Concrete(ACI318-13) and Commentary(ACI318R-13), ACI.
- Jang, J.I., Kang, S.M., Kim, J.W. (2018) Nonlinear Numerical Analysis for Reasonable Shear Reinforcement of Flat Plate Connection, J. Inst. Constr. Technol., 37(1), pp.1-6.
- Jeong, S.H., Kang, S.M. (2018) Two-way Shear Strength Evaluation of Transfer Slab-Column Connections Through Nonlinear FE Analysis, J. Comput. Struct. Eng. Inst. Korea, 31(6), pp.315-329. https://doi.org/10.7734/COSEIK.2018.31.6.315
- Kang, S.M., Kim, J.W., Choi, K.K., Park, H.G. (2016) Shear Behavior Investigation of Biaxial Hollow Slabs Through Non-linear FE Analysis, J. Archit. Inst. Korea Struct. & Constr., 32(12), pp.3-13. https://doi.org/10.5659/JAIK_SC.2016.32.12.3
- Korean Concrete Institute (KCI) (2012) Concrete Structure Design Code(KCI 2012), Korean Concrete Institute, Seoul.
- Midas Information Technology Co., Ltd. (2008) Midas user's manual, Analysis and Algorithm, Korea.
- Muttoni, A. (2008) Punching Shear Strength of Reinforced Concrete Slabs without Transverse Reinforcement, ACI Struct. J., 105(4), pp.440-450.
- Park, H., Choi, K. (2007) Strength of Exterior Slab-Column Connections Subjected to Unbalanced Moments, Eng. Struct., 29(6), pp.1096-1114. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.engstruct.2006.08.001
- Park, H., Choi, K., Chung, L. (2011) Strain-Based Strength Model for Direct Punching Shear of Interior Slab-Column Connections, Eng. Struct., 33(3), pp.62-173.
- Park, H.G. (1995) Nonlinear Analysis of Reinforced Concrete Members using Plasticity with Multiple Failure Criteria, Korean Concr. Inst., 7(2), pp.145-154.
- R. von Mises (1913) Mechanik der Festen KOrper Im Plastisch Deformablen Zustand, GOttin. Nachr. Math. Phys., 1, pp.582-592.
- Thorenfeldt, E., Tomaszewicz, A., Jenson, J.J. (1987) Mechanical Properties of High-Strength Concrete and Applications in Design, In Proc. Symp. Utilization of High-Strength Concrete, Tapir.
- Yoon, J.K., Kang, S.M., Kim, O.J., Lee, D.B. (2008) A Study on the Behavior and Practical Design Method for Transfer Slab used in Shear Wall Type Apartment with Piloti under Pit Level, J. Archi. Inst. Korea, 28(1), pp.231-234.
- Yoon, J.K., Lee, D.B., Kim, U.J., Kang, S.M. (2009) DMF (Double Mat Foundation) System Efficient Design and Practical Application of DMF(Double Mat Foundation) System with Transfer Slab, Anuual Conf. Korea Inst. Build. Constr., 9(1), pp.79-88.