- Volume 33 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Structural Performance of a New Truss Deckplate System with UHPC Infilled Top Chords in Construction Stage
UHPC 충전형 상현재를 활용한 트러스 데크플레이트 시스템 시공단계 구조성능 평가
- Son, Hong-Jun (Department of Architectural Engineering, Kyung Hee Univ.) ;
- Kim, Young-Ho (Department of Architectural Engineering, Mokpo National University) ;
- Kim, Dae-Jin (Department of Architectural Engineering, Kyung Hee Univ.)
- Received : 2020.01.31
- Accepted : 2020.02.11
- Published : 2020.04.30
In this study, we propose a new truss deckplate system, which does not require temporary floor supports during construction, with ultra-high-performance concrete (UHPC) infilled top bars. The increased stiffness and strength of the proposed system were well retained as compared to those of the existing truss deckplate systems, thereby resulting in the reduction of maximum deflection at the span center. Four-point bending tests were performed on five specimens with a net span of 4.6 m to evaluate the structural performance of proposed system in the construction stage. In addition, the load-deflection curve was plotted for each specimen, and the effects of test parameters were analyzed. Further, a rigorous nonlinear three-dimensional finite element analysis was performed, and its results were compared with the test results. From the results, it was observed that the test specimens of the proposed system exhibited superior performance as compared to those of the existing one and also satisfied the serviceability requirement during construction provided by the Korea Building Code 2016.
Supported by : 한국연구재단
- ABAQUS (2018) User's Manual Ver.6.17, H.K.S. Inc.
- Kang, M.J., Kim. S.S. (2015) Structural Performance Evaluation of Steel Wire-Integrated Deck Plate according to the Construction Load, Archi. Inst. Korea, 31(5), pp.3-12.
- Kim, S.B., Park, J.Y., Kim, S.S. (2011) Performance Evaluation of Steel Wire-integrated Void Deck Plate with Omega Type Plate, Archi. Inst. Korea, 27(6), pp.31-38.
- Korea Society of Steel Construction (2019) Structural Steel Design (in Korean).
- Lee, K.J., Kim, W.Y., Jung, J.W., Kim, E.K., Yang, I.S. (2014) Structural Performance of RC Slab using Steel Wire Integrated Deck Plate, Archi. Inst. Korea, 34(2), pp.523-524.
- Lee, Y.J. (2010) Test research of Structural Safety for Steel Wire-Intergrated Deck Plate System, Korea Inst, Struct. Maint. & Insp., 14(6), pp.220-228.
- Lee, Y.J., Yoon, S.C. (2012) Development of Steel Wire-Integrated Deck Plate Applicable to Stab with 180mm Thickness, Korea Inst, Struct. Maint. & Insp., 16(1), pp.89-98.
- Woo, S.Y., Jung, H.M., Lee, S.H., Chae, H.S., Choi, S.M. (2008) An Evaluation of Bending and Shear Resisting Strengths of Wire-Integrated Deck Plate System using Lightweight Concrete, Archi, Inst, Korea, 28(1), pp.293-296.
- Architectural Institute of Korea (2016) Korea Building Code and Commentary (in Korean).