- Volume 36 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
Multiple Application of Weight Concept of Weighted ERAM Model and its Effectiveness Analysis
가중 ERAM 모델의 가중개념 다각적 적용 및 그 유효성 분석
- Mun, Sung-Hoon ;
- Piao, Gen-Song (School of Architecture, Changwon National University) ;
- Choi, Jae-Pil
- 문성훈 ((주)희림종합건축사사무소 친환경디자인연구팀) ;
- 박근송 (창원대학교 건축학부) ;
- 최재필 (서울대학교 건축학과)
- Received : 2020.04.02
- Accepted : 2020.05.26
- Published : 2020.06.30
This study aims to analyze the effectiveness and differences of the weighted concepts of the weighted ERAM models within urban spatial analysis. This study confirmed that the existing weighted ERAM models differed in analytical power depending on the analysis target. This study also applied the weighted concepts in various ways to urban areas with different spatial structures. This study is significant in that it has a variety of approaches to the combination of weighted concepts applied to the ERAM model. The organically-occurring urban spatial structure was the most effective with the building population-weighted ERAM model. The planned urban spatial structure containing organic structures was most effective with the building population-distance multi-weighted ERAM model. Finally, the orthogonally planned urban spatial structure was the most effective with the building population-angle multi-weighted ERAM model. Each weighted concept showed a relatively higher correlation according to the different urban spatial structures than other weighted concepts in the analysis between ERAM results and floating population.
- Cho, H. (2006). Angular-Weighted ERAM Model for Sapce Analysis, Ph.D. Thesis, Seoul National University, 107.
- Choi, J., Cho, H., Choi, H., & Hwang, Y. (2003). Spatial configuration analysis using the eigenvector ratio of adjacency matrix, Journal of the Architectural Institute of Korea, Planning and Design Section, 19(11), 61-69.
- Choi, J., Cho, H., Choi, H., & Cho, Y. (2004). Reinterpretation of ERAM theory based on a stochastic process and its empirical test, Journal of the Architectural Institute of Korea, Planning and Design Section, 20(11), 115-122.
- Dalton, N. (2001). Franctional configurational analysis and a solution to the Manhattan problem. Proceedings of 3rd International Space Syntax Symposium, Atlanta.
- Hillier, B., & Hanson, J. (1984). The Social Logic of Space, London: Cambridge University Press.
- Kim, M. (2006). The ERAM Model Based on Visibility of Space: Predication of Sapce Use Pattern in Large-Scale Multi-Complex Space, Master's Thesis, Seoul National University.
- Korea Information Technology Agency. (2015). 2015 Seoul Metropolitan Population Survey Report, Seoul.
- Min, H., & Song, J. (2010). Improving Evacuation Measures in Multiple-user Building and Zoning the Concentrated Areas for Fire Safety Management, Seoul Development Institute.
- Mum, S., Piao, G., & Choi, J. (2019). A study on the application of building population weighting to ERAM model based on GIS data, Journal of the Architectural Institute of Korea, Planning and Design Section, 35(1), 47-54.
- Park, G., Kim, M., & Choi, J. (2014). A study on the application of distance-weighting to ERAM model, Journal of the Architectural Institute of Korea, Planning and Design Section, 30(12), 119-126.
- Piao, G., & Kim, M. (2016). A study on the application of distance & angular weighting to ERAM model, Journal of the Architectural Institute of Korea, Planning and Design Section, 32(1), 33-40.
- Seoul. (1990). Seoul Land Readjustment White Paper.
- Space Syntax Laboratory. (2000). Space Syntax Software Manuals. University College London.
- Turner, B. (2000). Angular analysis: a method for the quantification of space, Centre for Advanced Spatial Analysis, Working Paper Series, Paper 23.
- Turner, B. (2001) Angular analysis, Proceedings of the 3rd International Space Syntax Symposium Atlanta. Atlanta, GA: Georgia Institute of Technology, 30-1.
- Turner, B. (2007). From axial to road-centre lines: a new representation for space syntax and a new model of route choice for transport network analysis, Environment and Planning B, 34(3).
- Turner, B., Doxa, M., O'Sullivan, D., & Penn, A. (2001). From isovists to visibility grahps: a methodology for the analysis of architectural space, Journal Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, 28, 103-121. https://doi.org/10.1068/b2684
- Youn, E. (2009). A Study on the Formation of Urban Space in Gangnam Area and the Urban Discourse in the 1960s, Thesis, Hanyang University.