- Volume 10 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Factors Influencing the Satisfaction of Online Service System on the International Research Cooperation
- Noh, Younghee (Department of Library and Information Science, Konkuk University) ;
- Chang, Rosa (Research Institute for Knowledge Content Development and Technology, Konkuk University)
- Received : 2020.04.20
- Accepted : 2020.06.14
- Published : 2020.06.30
Recently, as the pandemic COVID-19 has been spread worldwide, international research cooperation has come to the fore to overcome the crisis and develop treatments. Currently, in Korea, with the support from the Ministry of Education and the Korea Research Foundation, the International Research Cooperation Information Center operates an online service system for international research cooperation as a venue for sharing results among international research cooperation researchers and invigorating such research. However, since Korea's performance in international research cooperation is still poor, actively pursuing measures to improve professionalism and diversity based on international cooperation is deemed necessary. Therefore, in this study, factors influencing the level of satisfaction with international research cooperation online service systems were identified, and measures to increase the satisfaction of international research cooperation online service were proposed based on the analysis results. Design of the system quality factors, accuracy and consistency of the information quality factors, and professionalism of the service quality factors were verified to have a significant effect on the satisfaction with international research cooperation online service systems. Accordingly, further strengthening the aspects of design, accuracy, consistency, and professionalism was proposed as a way to increase the satisfaction of international research cooperation online service systems.
- Bernroider, E. W. (2008). IT governance for enterprise resource planning resource planning supported by the DeLone-McLean model of information system success. Information & Management, 45(5), 257-269. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.im.2007.11.004 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.im.2007.11.004
- Chen. P. (2017). The effect of service quality, information quality and system quality on perceived value, customer satisfaction and reuse intention in real estate information site [Unpublished master's thesis]. Tongmyong University, South Korea.
- Coronavirus disease (2019, June 15). In Namuwiki. https://namu.wiki/w/%EC%BD%94%EB%A1%9C%EB%82%98%EB%B0%94%EC%9D%B4%EB%9F%AC%EC%8A%A4%EA%B0%90%EC%97%BC%EC%A6%9D-19
- DeLone, W. H., & McLean, E. R. (2003). The DeLone and McLean model of information systems success: A ten-year update. Journal of Management Information Systems, 19(4), 9-30. https://doi.org/10.1080/07421222.2003.11045748 https://doi.org/10.1080/07421222.2003.11045748
- Jo, L. H., & Roh, Y. H. (2006). Urban residents' satisfaction of rural tourism village websites. Journal of Rural Tourism, 13(2), 1-18. http://www.dbpia.co.kr/Journal/articleDetail?nodeId=NODE06603655
- Jung, C. W. (2016). PMIS user sastisfaction of construction site based on information system quality factors [Unpublished master's thesis]. Sungkyunkwan University, South Korea.
- Kang, J. H. (2015). The effects of museum guiding system quality on satisfaction and behavioral intention: a comparison of PDA and mobile application [Unpublished master's thesis]. Hanyang University, South Korea.
- Kang, M. S., & Jung, Y. J. (2008). A study on effects of the quality factors of university information systems on students' satisfaction level. Journal of the Korea Industrial Information Systems Research, 13(5), 197-213. http://www.koreascience.or.kr/article/JAKO200820549298985.page
- Kim, H. H. (2006). A study on user satisfaction with public library websites [Unpublished master's thesis]. Yonsei University, South Korea.
- Lee, S. D. (2020, March 27). The government, provides data such as diagnosis and medicine to the 'Corona 19 International Cooperation Research.'. Yakup. https://www.yakup.com/news/index.html?mode=view&nid=242350
- Nunnally, J. C. (1978). Psychometric Theory (2nd ed.). New York: McGraw Hill.
- Park. E. G. (2016). A study on valuation of tourism information web-site and satisfaction by Chinese tourist in Korea: Focused on Chinese web-site of Korea National Tourism Organization [Unpublished master's thesis]. Ewha Womans University, South Korea.
- Van, D. V., & Ferry, J. (1980). Measuring and Assessing Organizations. New York: Wiley.