- Volume 20 Issue 5
The monoterpenoids are analysed in leaves and fallen leaves of Pinus species (P. thunbergii, P.. rigida. P. densiflora.). The amount of total monoterpenoids of P. thunbergii was always the highest, and then those of P. rigida and P. densiflora were orderly decreasing (P<0.05). The major monoterpenoids of P. thunbergii, P. rigida and P. densiflora are
- 육성학회지 v.7 솔잎흑파리 내충성 품종 육성에 관한 연구Ⅰ. 내충성 선발목의 충영형성도 및 함유 monoterpend의 조성 김정석;홍성호;최철;김종완;박문환
- Ann. Rev. Ecol. Syst. v.22 Interactions between woody plants and browsing mammals mediated by secondary metabolites Bryant, J.P.;F.D. Provenza;J. Pastor;P.B. Reichardt
- In flavors and fragrances: A world perspective Catabolism of monoterpenes in essential oil plants Croteau, R.;Mookerjee, B.D.(ed.);Willis, B.J.(ed.)
- In ecological chemistry and biochemistry of plant terpenoids Plants terpenoids as allelopathic agents Fischer, N.H.;Harborne, J.B.(ed.);Tomas-Barberan, F.A.(ed.)
- J. Chem. Ecol. v.20 In search of allelopathy in the Florida scrub. The role of terpenoids Fischer, N.H.;G.B. Williamson;J.D. Weidenhamer;D.R. Richarson
- The cost of plant chemical defenses against herbivory Gershenzon, J.
- Biochemical Sys. and Ecol. v.1 Terpenoids in herbivores, their interactions with secondary metabolites Gershenzon, J.;R. Croteau
- Biochemical Sys. and Ecol. v.14 Temporal changes in the leaf monoterpenes of seguoia semprevirens Hall, G.D.;J.H. Langenheim
- Heredity v.21 Genetics of terpenes.Ⅰ. Gene control of monoterpene levels in Pinus monticola Dougl Hanover
- Amer. Nat. v.132 The role of carbon based plant secondary compounds in decomposition in terrestrial ecosystem Horner, J.D.;J.R. Goz;R.G. Cates
- Korean J. Ecol. v.17 The effects of Pseudotsuga menziesil monoterpenoids on nitrification Kim, J. H.;J. H. Langenheim
- J. Agric. Food Chem. v.18 Changes in the composition of volatile terpenes in Douglas-fir needles during maturation Maarse, H.;R.E. Kepner
- Mechanisms of woody plant defense aganist insects: search for pattern Mattson, W.J.;J. Levieux;C. Bernard-Vagan
- Forest Sci. v.19 no.2 Variation in the monoterpene composition of two oleresin systems of loblolly pine Rockwood, D.L.
- Introduction to biostatistics Sokal, R.R.;F.J. Rohlf;W.H. Freeman(ed.)
- Forest Sci. v.20 Taxonomy of Abies in the southern appalanchians: variation in balsam monoterpenoids and wood properties Thor, E.;P.E. Barnett
- Forest Sci. v.17 no.3 Genetic variation in the monoterpenes of scotch pine Tobolski, J.J.;J.W. Hanover
- Can. J. Bot. v.50 Chemosystematic studies in the genus Pseudotsuga Ⅳ. Inheritance and geographical variation of Douglas -fir Von Rudloff E.
- Phytochem. v.28 Matyrational variation in needle essential oils from Psudotsuga menziesll, Abies concolar, Picea engelmanii Wagner, M.;K. Clancy;R. Tinus
- Biogeochem. v.12 The role of monoterpenes in soil nitrogen cycling processes in ponderos pine White C.S.
- Soil Sci. Soc. Amer. J. v.54 Comments on effect of terpenoids on nitrification in soils White, C.S.
- Sci. v.171 Allelochemics: Chemical interaction between species Whittaker, R.H.;P.P. Feency