- Volume 10 Issue 4 Serial No. 37
Full-depth precast concrete deck bridge has shear pockets for shear connectors that give composite action with steel girder. Strength and shear stiffness of shear connection that is needed to design shear connectors in case that shear pockets are filled with nonshrink mortar are investigated. In case that simple span full-depth precast concrete deck bridge is designed by allowable stress design, distribution of shear connector is suggested and details of precast panel that is placed on the support are proposed. Appropriate distribution of shear connectors in strength design and fatigue design is investigated through parameter analyses using partial interaction theory. The effects of nonshrink mortar strength is studied using the results of experiments and analyses and adequate strength is proposed.
- 프리캐스트 콘크리트 교량 바닥판의 개발 및 실용화, 96연구개발사업 연차보고서 건설교통부
- 대한토목학회학술발표회 프리캐스트 콘크리트 바닥판의 구조특성에 관한 사례연구 장승필;김영진;김종희;심창수
- 한국강구조학회 논문집 v.9 no.3 연속합성형 교량의 전단연결재 설계에 관한 연구 장승필;강상규;심창수
- 대한토목학회학술발표회 합성형교량 전단연결부의 전단강성 심창수;이필구;윤석구;장승필
- 도로교표준시방서 건설교통부
- AASHTO LRFD BRIDGE DESIGN SPECIFICATION
- Composite Steel and Concrete Structural Members, Fundamental Behaviur Oehlers, D.J.;Bradford, M.A.
- AISC Engineering Journal v.8 no.2 Shear Strength of Stud Connectors in Lightweight and Normal-Weight Concrete Ollgaard, J.D.(et al.)
- J. Constructional Steel Research v.6 The Shear Stiffness of Stud Shear Connections in Composite Beams Oehlers, D.J.;Coughlan, C.G.
- Composite Construction Conventional and Innovative, Conference Report Load-Slip Curve of Connectors Evaluated by FEM Analysis Kalfas, C.;Pavlidis, P.
- Fatigue Strength of Shear Connectors, Highway Research Record No.147 Slutter, R.G.;Fisher, J.W.