- Trans. Am. Fish. Soc. v.112 Ploidy of hybrid grass carp×bighead carp determined by flow cytometry Allen, S. K. Jr.;J. G. Stanley
- Am. J. Med. v.69 Cellular DNA content as a marker of neoplasia in man Barlogie, B.;B. Drewinko;J. Schimann;W. Gohoe;G. Dosik;J. Latreille;D. A. Johnston;E. J. Freireichi
- Aquaculture v.33 Hybridization in fish Checassus, B.
- Aquaculture v.129 A review of genetic improvement of the common carp (Cyprinus carpio L.) and other cyprinids by crossbreeding. hybridization and selection Hulata, G.
- Bull. Frechw. Fish. Res. Lab. v.18 Studies on hybrids between carp and "Kawachi" crucian carp. II. Spawning of F1 reciprocal crosses Kafuku, T.;M. Matsushima
- Kor. J. Genet. v.4 Karyotypes of nine species of the Korean catfishes (Teleostomi : Siluriformes) Kim, D. S.;E. H. Park;J. S. Kim
- Aquaculture v.135 Survial and karyological analysis of reciorocal dippoid and triploid hybrids between mud loach (Misgurnus anguillicaudatus) Kim, D. S.;Y. K. Nam;I. S. Park
- Trans. Am. Fish. Soc. v.109 Polyploidy induced in brook trout by cold shock Lemoine, H. L. Jr;L. T. Smith
Acta Hydrobiol. Sin.
Cytological study on the gonadal development of
$F_1$hybrid produced by crossing Carassius auratus L. with Cyprins carpio Liu, Y.;G. Zhou
- Lab. Invest. v.50 Application of flow cytometry to diagnostic pathology Lovett III, E. J.;B. Schnitzer, D. F.;Keren, A.;Flint, J.;L. Hudson;K. D. McClatchey
- J. Urol. v.135 Flow cytometry of deparaffinized nuclei compared to histrogical grading for the pathological evalution od transitional cell cercinomas Murphy, W. M.;R. W. Chandler;R. M. Trafford
- Aquaculture v.54 Applocation of silver staining to the identification of triploid fish cells Phillip, R. B.;K. D. Zajicek;P. E. Ihssen;O. Johnson
- Bull. Jap. Soc. Sci. Fish. v.44 Comparison of erythrocytic size between diploid and trtraploid in spinous loach, Cobitis biwae Sevaki, K.;H. Kobayashi
- Chromosome set manipulation and sex control in fish v.IX B Thorgaard, G. H.;Hoar, W. S.(ed.);Randall, D. J.(ed.);Donaldson, E. M.(ed.)
- Aquaculture v.29 Triploid rainbow trout identified by flow cytometry Thorgaard, G. H.;P. S. Rabinovitch;M. W. Shen;A. E. Gall;J. Propp;F. M. Utter