- Volume 27 Issue 3 Serial No. 90
Cloning of a Gene Specifically Expressed During Early Stage of Fruiting Body Formation in Flammulina velutipes
팽이버섯의 자실체형성 초기과정에서 특이적으로 발현하는 유전자의 클로닝
- Kim, Dool-Yi (Laboratory of Forest Chemistry, Department of Forest Science, Faculty of Agriculture, Hokkaido University) ;
- Azuma, Tomo-Nori (Hokkaido Forest Products Research Institute)
- Published : 1999.06.30
A cDNA library was constructed using mRNA from the cells of 7-day-old cultures of Flammulina velutipes after induction of fruiting treatment. A cDNA clone, FVFD16 (Flammulina velutipes fruiting body differentiation), was selected by differential screening. The expression property of the FVFD16 gene was examined by Northern blot analysis. FVFD16 represents mRNA that is specifically expressed during differentiation of fruit bodies. The conspicuous accumulation of the FVFD16 mRNA was detected in 4-day-old and 1-day-old cultures. The nucleotide sequence of the FVFD16 gene was determined and the mRNA contained an open reading frame that encoded a putative protein of 128 amino acid residues (13.5 kDa).
- Mokuzai Gakkaishi v.42 no.7 Isolation of a gene specifically expressed during fruiting body differentiation in Flammulina velutipes Azuma, T.;Harada, A.;Kim, D.Y.;Sakuma, Y.;Kojima, Y.;Miura, K.
- Mokuzai Gakkaishi v.42 no.9 Sequence and characterization of the genomic clone of the FDS gene from the basidiomycete Flammulina velutipes Azuma, T.;Yao, I.;Kim, D.Y.;Sakuma, Y.;Kojima, Y.;Miura, K.
- J. Bacteriol. v.157 no.3 Molecular cloning of a gene abundantly expressed during fruiting body initiation in Schizophyllum commune Dons, J.J.M.;Springer, J.;De Vries S.C.;Wessels, J.G.H.
- Gene v.139 A novel cDNA, priBc, encoding a protein with a Zn(II) 2Cys6 zinc cluster DNA-binding motif, derived from the basidiomycete Lentinus edodes Endo, H.;Kajiwara, S.;Tsunoka, O.;Shishido, K.
- Exp. Mycol. v.6 Changes in complex RNA during fruit-body initiation in the fungus Schizophyllum commune Hoge, J.H.C.;Springer, J.;Wessels, J.G.H.
- Gene v.114 Isolation and sequence of a developmental regulated putative novel gene, priA, from the basidiomycete Lentinus edodes Kajiwara, S.;Yamaoka, K.;Hori, K.;Miyazawa, H.;Saito, T.;Kanno, T.;Shishido, K.
- FEMS Microbiol. Lett. v.130 Characterization of the promoter region of a cell-adhesion protein gene derived from the basidiomycete Lentinus edodes Kondoh, O.;Shishido, K.
- Mokuzai Gakkaishi v.40 no.8 Two - dimensional electrophoresis of Flammulina velutipes Miura, K.;Yokono, T.;Kawaguchi, H.
- Exp. Mycol. v.10 Molecular cloning of RNAs differentially expressed in monokaryons and dikaryons of Schizophyllum commune in relation to fruiting Mulder, G.H.;Wessels, J.G.H.
- Exp. Mycol. v.13 In situ localization of specific RNAs in developing fruit bodies of the basidiomycetes Schizophyllum commune Ruiters, M.H.J.;Wessels, J.G.H.
- Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA v.74 DNA sequencing with chain-terminating inhibitors Sanger, F.;Nicklen, S.;Coulson, A.R.
- Gene v.90 Two genes specifically expressed in fruiting dikaryons of Schizophyllum commune: homologies with a gene not regulated by mating-type genes Schuren, F.H.J.;Wessels, J.G.H.
- Mycol. Res. v.97 no.5 Fruiting genes of Schizophyllum commune are transcriptionally regulated Schuren, F.H.J.;Van der Lende, T.R.;Wessels, J.G.H.
- Mycol. Res. v.96 no.8 Gene expression during in Schizophyllum commune Wessels, J.G.H.
- J. Microbiol. v.133 Expression of dikaryon-specific and non-specific mRNAs of Schizophyllum commune in relation to environmental conditions and fruiting Wessels, J.G.H.;Mulder, G.H.;Springer, J.