- Volume 9 Issue 4
The relationship between air temperature and sea surface temperature and studied using the daily air temperature and sea surface temperature data for 25 years (1970~1994) at 9 coastal stations in Korea. Seasonal variations of air temperature have larger amplitudes than those of sea surface temperature. The seasonal variations of air temperature leads those of sea surface temperature by 2 to 3 weeks. The anomalies of sea surface temperature and air temperature with time scales more than 1 month are more ghighly correlated than those of short term, with time scales less than 1 month. Accumulated monthly anomalies of sea surface temperature and air temperature for 6 months shwoed higher correlation than the anomailes of each month. The magnitudes of sea surface temperature and air temperature anomalies are related with the duration of anomalies. Their magnitudes are large when the durations of anomalies are long.
- 해양조사연보 v.47 국립수산진흥원
- Bull. Korean Fish. Soc. v.17 no.6 Ralation between the sea surface temperature and the coastal climate in Korea Ahn,Y.S.;Y.H.Han;Y.S.Kim
- Spatial Time Series : Analysis, Forecasting and Control Bennett,R.J.
- Bull. Fish Res. Agency v.37 Sea surface temperature anomalies off the southeastern coast of Korea Gong,Y.;Y.Q.Kang
- KODC Newsletter No.24 SST warming of Korean coastal waters during 1881-1990 Hahn,S.D.
- Digital Filters(2nd ed.) Hamming,R.W.
- J. Korean Meteorol. Soc. v.21 no.3 Annual and interannual fluctuation of air temperature in Korea during the past 30 years(1954-1983) Kang,Y.Q.;C.S.Rho
- J. Oceanol. Soc. Kor. v.19 no.1 Seasonal variation of surface temperature in the neighbouring seas of Korea Kang,Y.Q.;M.S.Jin
- J. Korean Meteorol. Soc. v.22 no.3 Relationships between air temperature and sea surface temperature anomalies in korea Kang,Y.Q.;Y.S.Suh
- Journal of Mar. Res. v.52 Coastal sea surface temperature variability along the south coast of South Africa and the relationship to regional and global climate Schumann,E.H.;A.L.Cohen;M.R.Jury