- Volume 24 Issue 6
In this study, a simulation program was developed, which could simulate a fuel injection system for low-speed marine diesel engine. The fuel injection system was divided into fuel injection pump, high pressure pipe and fuel injection valve. The unsteady flow in the high pressure injection pipe was analyzed by the method of characteristics, considering cavitation and variation of fuel density and bulk modulus. It was confirmed that the simulation results were good agree with experimental results of injection pressure and quantity at the high pressure distributor in fuel injection system for the training ship "M/V Hannara". And the effects of the atomizer hole diameter, maximum needle lift, plunger diameter and nozzle opening pressure were also investigated with simulating results.g results.
- 日本機械學會 論文集(B編) v.63 no.639 直接噴射式デイ－ゼル機關の噴射率制御におけびス－の多次元數値シミュレ－ショソ 山根浩二;嶋本讓
- Fluid Transients in Systems E. Benjamin Wylie(et al.)
- A Study of Fuel Transients in Systems S. Matsuoka(et al.)
- Journal of applied physics v.2 Computation of Some Physical Properties of Lubricating oils at high Pressure R.S. Dow;C.E. Fink
- Computer Technique for Evaluation of cavitation Characteristics of Certain Phases of Fuel Injection in Fuel Injection Systems K. Yamaoka;A. Saito
- 日本機械學會 論文集(B編) v.55 no.512 デイ－ゼル機關燃料噴射系におけるキャビテ－ショソの硏究 渡변久志他(外 5名)