- Volume 13 Issue 2
The simplified model for 3-dimensional analysis of vehicle-bridge interactions is presented in this study. By using the analysis model which includes the eccentricity of axle loads and the effect of the torsional forces acting on the bridge, the more accurate analysis results of the behavior of the bridge can be obtained. The equations of kinetic energy, potential energy and damping energy are expressed by degrees of freedom of the vehicle and the bridge. And then by applying Lagrange's equations of motion, the equations of motion of the vehicle and the bridge are obtained. By deriving the equations of forces acting on the bridge considering the vehicle-bridge vertical interactions and also by identifying the position of vehicle as time goes by, mass matrix, stiffness matrix, damping matrix and load vector of vehicle-bridge system are constructed in accordance with the position of vehicles. Then using Newmark's β-method(average acceleration), the equations of motion for the total vehicle bridge system are solved.
- Vibration of Solids and Strutures under Moving Loads Fryba,L.
- Ph.D Thesis, Illinois Institute of Technology Impact and Fatigue in Open Deck Railway Truss Bridges Wiriyachai,A.
- Journal of Sound and Vibration v.96 no.1 A Finite Element Method Prediction of the Vibration of a Bridge subjected to a Moving Vehicle Load Hino,J.;Yoshimura,T.;Konishi,K.
- Computers & Structures v.63 no.3 Modelling of Railway Bridge-Vehicle Interaction on high Speed Tracks Delgado,R.L.;dos Santos R.C.;S.M.
- Journal of Structural Engineering(ASCE) v.121 no.11 Vehicle-Bridge Interaction Analysis by Dynamic Condensation Method Yang,Y.B.;Lin,B.H.
- Journal of Structural Engineering(ASCE) v.123 no.11 Vehicle-Bridge Interaction Element for Dynamic Analysis Yang,Y.B.;Yau,J.D.
- Engineering Structures v.19 no.11 Vibration of Simple Beams due to Trains Moving at High Speeds Yang,Y.B.;Yau,J.D.;Hsu,L.C.
- Dynamics of Railway Vehicle Systems Garg,V.K.;Dukkipati,R.V.
- Journal of Structural Engineering(ASCE) v.113 no.9 Bridge Vibrations due to Vehicle Moving over Rough Surface Inbanathan,M.J.;Wieland,M.
- Dynamics of Railway Bridges Fryba,L.
- Proceedings of the First International Conference on Advances in Structural Engineering and Mechanics, Seoul, Korea, 23-25 August. v.1 Simplified 3-dimensional High-speed Vehicle (TGV)-bridge Interaction Analysis Considering the Eccentricity of Axle Loads Choi,C.K;Song,M.K.;Yang,S.C.
- Journal of Korean Society of Civil Engineers v.20 no.1-A Influence of Vehicle Speed on High-speed Vehicle (TGV)-bridge Interactions Choi,C.K.;Song,M.K.;Yang,S.C.
- Journal of Structural Engineering(ASCE) v.112 no.5 Impact in Railway Prestressed Concrete Bridges Chu,K.H.;Garg,V.K.
- Journal of Structural Division(ASCE) v.105 no.ST9 Railway-Bridge Impact : Simplified Train and Bridge Model Wang,T.L.;Garg,V.K.;Chu,K.H.
- Journal of Structural Engineering (ASCE) v.117 no.7 Railway Bridge/Vehicle Interaction Studies with New Vehicle Model Wang,T.L.;Garg,V.K.;Chu,K.H.
- Proceedings of EASEC-7, Kochi, Japan, 27-29 August. Vibration of Bridges due to Moving Highspeed Train with 3-dimensional Train Model Kim,S.I.;Kwark,J.W.;Chang,S.P.