- Volume 23 Issue 1
In order to compare the extraction patterns of main components from the raw material between the extraction methods, the aerial parts (dried stem, leaves, and flowers) of Agastache rugosa were extracted by SDE simultaneous steam distillation & extraction) and SFE (supercritical fluid extraction). Volatile components of essential oil and extract were identified by GC and GC-MSD. The contents of essential oil extracted by SDE were 0.49% in aerial part of Agastache rugosa on dry basis. Major components were methyl chavicol(27.2%), isomenthone(24.6%), hexadecanoic acid(13.0%). menthone (5.5%) among 32 kinds of components confirmed in essential oil. On the other hand, the contents of SFE extracts revealed 3.21% on dry basis, 6 times higher than those of SDE. Major components were isomenthone(15.3%), hexadecanoic acid(13.7%), methyl chavicol(12.6%), benzoic acid(3.8%) among 33 kinds of components identified in extract.
- 방약합편해설 신재용, 배병철
- 한국식물도감 정태현
- 도해향약(생약)대사전(식물편) 정보섭, 신민교
- Kor. J. Food. Sci. Technol. v.23 Volatile flavor components of Bangah herb. Ahn, B.;C. B. Yang, O. Kuntze
- Det Hoffensbergske Etablissement. Copenhagem Perfume and Flavpr Chemicals Arctander , S
- J. Agric. Food Chem. v.39 Characterization of essential oil of Agastache species Charles, D. J., J. E. Simon;M. K. Widrlechner
- Kor. J. Pharmacogn v.18 no.2 Studies on the diterpene constituents of the root of Agastache rugosa Han, D. S., Y. C. Kim, S. E. Kim, H. S. Ju;S. J. Byun, O. Kuntz.
- Academic Press Qualitative analysis of flavor and fragrance volatiles by glass capillary gas chromatography. Jennings, W.;T. Shibamoto
- J. Korea Soc. Agric. Chem. Biotechnol. v.42 no.3 Isolation, identification and activity of rosmarinic acid, a potent antioxidant extracted from Agastache rugosa Kim, J. B., J. B. Kim, K. J. Cho, Y. S. Hawang;R. D. Park
- Kor. J. Pharmacogn v.25 no.4 Diterpenoids from the roots of Agastache rugosa and their cytotoxic activities. Lee, H. K., S. B. Byon., S. R. Oh, J. I. Kim, Y. H. Kim;C. O. Lee
- Korean J. Medicinal Crop. Sci. v.2 no.2 Essential oil in aerial part of Agastache regosa Lee, J. C., Y. H. Choi;Y. H. Kim, O. Kuntz.
- J. Nat. prod. v.58 no.11 Agastaquinone, a new cytotoxic diterpenoid quinone from Agastache regosa Lee, H. K., S. R. Oh;J. I. Kim
- Kor. J. Pharmacogn. v.30 no.4 Isolation of Grb2-Shc domain binding inhibition components from Agastache rugosa Lee, E. S., B. T. Ahn, S. G. Lee;H. K. Kim
- J. Medicinal Crop Sci. v.7 no.2 Changes of growth characteristics rosmarinic acid and essential oil content according to harvest time in Agastache rugosa Lee, S. W., J. B. Kim.,;M. S. Kim, O. Kuntze.
- J. Agric. Food Chem. v.25 Isolation of volatile components from a model system Schultz, T. H., R. A. Flath, T. R. Mon, S. B.enggling;R. Teranishi
- Registry of mass spectural data Wiley/National Bureau Standards(NBS)
- J. Agric. Food Chem. v.40 Headspace analysisof the volatile of Agastache. Wilson, L. A., N. P. Senechal;M. P. Wildrpecher