- Volume 38 Issue 1
In this paper, we derive a general strong law of large numbers and a general weak law of large number for normed weighted sums of pairwise negative quadrant dependent random variables with the common distribution function.
- Stochastic Anal. Appl. v.5 Some general strong laws for weighted sums of stochastically dominated random variables Adler, A.;Rosalsky, A.
- Bull. Inst. Math. Acad. Sinica On the Chow-Robbins "fair" games problem
- Internat. J. Math. Sci. v.14 On the weak law of large number for normed weighted sums of iid random variables Adler,A.;Rosalsky,A.;Taylor,R.L.
- A weak law for normed weighted sums of random elements in Rademacher Type p Banach space v.37
- Bull. Inst. Math. Acad. Sinica v.20 Some strong laws of large numbers for sums of random elements
- Probability Theory : Independence, Interchangeability, Martingales(2nd ed.) Chow,Y.S.;Teicher,H.
- Amer. J. Math. v.68 A limiting theorem for random variables with infinite moments Feller, W.
- Ann. Math. Statist v.37 Some concepts of dependence Lehmann, E. L.
- Statist. Probab. Lett. v.15 A note on the almost sure convergence of sums of negatively dependent random variable Matula,P.
- Stochastic Process Appl. v.26 A strong law for set-indexed partial sum process with applications to exchangeable and stationary sequences Rosalsky,A.