- Volume 25 Issue 8
Cousumers developed self-image through clothing symbolic product for reveal one’self image. When consumers select particular brand of various brand in the market that congruent with one’self image. They have to continue image. In this purpose, the research model was constituted and the questionnaire was made, reviewing preceding studies on self-image, shopping orientation. As for the method of the research, 635 female consumers were the object for the data of this research. The major results of this were as follows: 1. The factor or real self-image was composed of four factors: the refined and deluxe image, casual and simple image, decorous and dressy image, quiet and feminine image. 2. The consumer with real self-image were classified three groups: the group of feminine and dressy image 288 persons, the group of casual image 167 persons and poor image 171 persons. In the consumer’s classified real purchasing brand-image the group of feminine and dressy image was given higher score at feminine and refined and deluxe image, the group of casual image was given higher score at casual and active. 3. The factor of shopping orientation was composed of four factors: pleasant, planned, loyal, recreational shopping orientation. The group of feminine and dressy image was given higher score at pleasant and planned shopping orientation, the group of casual image was given lower score loyal and confident shopping orientation than the other group.
- 서울대학교 대학원 석사학위논문 소비자의 의복쇼핑성항과 점포애고행동에 관한 연군 김소영
- 신라대학교 대학원 석사학위 논문 남성집단의 의복추구혜택에 따른 정보원과 쇼핑성향에 관한 연구 김지현
- 서울대학교 대학권 석사학위 논문 의복 소비자의 자기이미지 특성에 따른 제품속성 중요도와 추구혜택 김혜라
- 서울대학교 대학원 석사학위 논문 상황적 자기이미지에 위한 의류시장 세분화 오정선
- 패션 마케팅 이은영
- 서울대학교 대학원 석사학위 논문 상표이미지와 자아이미지에 관한 연구 정근택
- 한국의류학회지 v.20 no.1 의복과 자기 이미지 정인희;이은영
- 99 바이어가 뽑은 최고의 브랜드 no.167 Text Herald 주간지
- Journal of Marketing Research v.6 no.2 Congruence Relationship Between self-Images and Preduct Brand Dolich,I.J.
- Journal of Retailing v.58 no.2 Fashion Life, Self-Concept, Shopping Orientation, and Store Patrong: An Integrative Analysis Gutman,J.;Mills,M.K.
- Consumer Behavior: Implications for Marketing Strategy(4th ed) v.641 Hawkings,D.L.;Best,P.J;Coney,K.A
- The Psychology of Fashion v.10 Mapping the Market for Fashion: Complementarily in Consumer Preference Holbrook,M.B.;Dixon,G.;Solomon,M.R.(ed.)
- The Second Skin: An Interdisciplinary Study of Clothing (3rd ed.) Horn,M.J.;Guel,L.M.
- Unpulished Doctoral Dissertation University of Arkansas A Multivariate Examination of a Patronage Model: The Impact of Values and Life Styles on Shopping Orientations Howell,R.D.
- Advances in Consumer Research v.17 Some Implications for Consumer Self-Concept and Product Symbollism Research Lee,D.H.
- Advances in Consumer Reseach v.7 A Sociological Approach to Brand Choice: The Concept of Situational Self Image Schenk,C.T.;Holman,R.H.
- Journal of Market Research v.15 no.8 Some Practical considerations in Market Segmentation Shirley,Y.;Leland;Barbara,F.
- Clothing and Textiels Research Journal v.1 Proximity of Clothing to Self: Evolution of a Concept Sontag,M.S.;Schlater,J.D.
- Fashion: Consumer behavior toward Dress Sproles,G.B.