- Volume 16 Issue 3
The need and concern about ecosystem are growing rapidly. However, ecosystem management systems are still in the first stage since the data are handled locally and separately. It results in the waste of money and time. In this research, we designed and implemented ecosystem management system of stream region using geographical information system(GIS) that is able to be used to manage the natural resource efficiently. It is expected to be used as a useful tool for Improvement of environment and management of ecosystem as well as recovery of natural environment.
- GAP Analysis 기법을 이용한 중소하천 어류 다양성 예측 홍성학
- The Journal of Geographic Information System Association of Korea v.6 no.1 Estimation of fish species diversity of small and medium rivers of Korea with fish species-habitat relationship models of GAP Park, Chong Hwa;Sung Hak Hong
- Ann. Rew. Ecol. Syst. v.15 The role of disturbance in natural communities Sousa, W.P.
- J.N. Am. Benthol. Soc. v.7 The role of disturbance instream ecology Resh, V.H.;A.V. Brown;A.P. Covich, M.E.;Gurtz, H.W.Li;G.W. Minshall;S.R. Reice;A.L. Sheldon;J.B. Wallace;R.C. Wissman
- 한국환경생물학회지 v.11 no.2 서울 근교 왕숙천의 유역 환경변화에 따른 수서곤충 군집의 장기변동 윤일병;배연재;이현철;이상조
- 한국식물학회지 v.7 동기의 광릉천의 육수학적 연구 임기홍;홍사욱
- 한국육수학회지 v.1 광릉 계류의 수서곤충 현존량 김재원
- 한국육수학회지 v.29 no.4 왕숙천 준설구간의 저서성 대형무척추동물 군집변동 배연재;박선영;윤일병;박재홍;배경석
- Bioscience v.37 Species richness : a geographic approach to protecting future biologicaldiversity Scott, J.M.;B. Csuti;J.D. Jacobi;J.E. Esters
- Aquatic gap analysis : Tool for watershed scale assessment of fluvial habitate and biodiversity Meixler, M.S.;M.B. Bain;G.H. Galbreath