- Volume 30 Issue 6
This study was to investigate the flour quality and bread making condition required for Korean-style steamed bread, using 5 commercial wheat flours (protein content from 8.2 to 12.5%), They were compared in making steamed bread (SB) and baked roll bread (BRB). Straight dough method was used and the temperatures of dough and fermentation were controlled at 26
- Proc. 6th Int. Wheat Genetics Symp Laboratory method for producing Chinese steamed bread and effects of formula, steaming and storage on bread starch gelatinization and freshness Faridi. H.A.;Rubenthaler. G.L.
- J. Sci. Food Agric. v.53 Suitability of various Australian wheats for Chinese-style steamed bread Lin. Z.J.;Miskelly. D.M.;Moss. H.J.
- Cereal Chem. v.67 Milling, rheological, and end-use quality of Chinese and Candian spring wheat cultivars Lukow. O.M.;Zhang. H.;Czarnecki. E.
- Can. Inst. J. Food Sci. Technol. v.19 The suitability of various Canadian wheats for steamed bread and modle processing or the People's Repulic of China Preston. K.R.;Matsuo. R.R.;Dexter. J.E.;Tweed. A.R.;Kilborn. R.H.;Tully. D.
- Cereal Foods World. v.40 Wheat products in East Asia Nagao. S.
- Cereal Chem. v.69 Steamed bread.IV. negative steamer-spring of strong flours Rubenthaler. G.L.;Pomeranz. Y.;Huang. M.L.
- Cereal Chem. v.67 Steamed bread. I. Chinese steamed bread formulation and interactions Rubenthaler. G.L.;Huang. G.L.;Pomeranz. Y.
- Cereal Chem. v.68 Steamed bread. II. Role of protein content and strength Addo. K.;Pomeranz. Y. Huang. M.L.;Rubenthaler. G.L.;Jeffers. H.C.
- Approwed Method of the AACC (8th ed.) AACC
- Baking Science and Technology (3rd ed) v.II Pyler. E.J.
- Methods & application of Sensory Evalution Kim. K.O.;Kim. S.S.;sung. N.K.;Lee. Y.C.
- Statistics and Data Analysis Method Lee. K.H.;Park. H.C.;Her. E.S.
- Agricutral Technology Kim. D.Y.;Yang. H.C.;Kim. W.J.;Lee. Y.C.;Kim. S.G.
- Technology of Bread Making Principles of dough formation Stauffer. C.E.;Cauvain. S.P.(ed.);Young. L.S.(ed.)
- Avances in Baking Technology Dough rheology and physical testing of dough Rasper. V.F.;Kamel. B.S.(ed.);Stauffer. C.E.(ed.)
- Korean J. Food Sci. Technol. v.11 Physicochemical studies on the hard and soft wheat flours Kim. S.K.
- The Amylograph Handbook Uses and Applications Tipples. K.H.
- Chemistry and Technology (2nd ed) Criteria of flour quality. IN Wheat Pratt. D.B.Jr
- Food Res. v.24 Behavior of starch during food preparation II. Effects of different sugars on the viscosity and gel strength of starch pastes Bean. M.L.;Osman. E.M.
- Cereal Chem. v.76 Gluten, pasting and mixograph parameters of hard wheat flours in relation ot breadmaking Ohm. J.B.;Chung. O.K.
- Baking Science and Technology (3rd ed.) v.I Physical chemistry and colloidal systems Pyler. E.J.
- Cereal Foods World v.29 Gas retention in bread dough Hoseney. R.C.
- J. Korean soc. Food Sci. Nutr. v.4 Development of buckwheat bread: 3. Effects of the thermal process of dough making on baking properties Kim. C.S.;Lee. S.A.;Kim. H.I