- Volume 27 Issue 2
Manufacturing environments in the real world are subject to many sources of change and uncertainty, such as new job releases, job cancellations, a chance in the processing time or start time of some operation. Thus, the realistic scheduling method should Properly reflect these dynamic environment. Based on the release times of jobs, JSSP (Job Shoe Scheduling Problem) can be classified as static and dynamic scheduling problem. In this research, we mainly consider the dynamic JSSP with continually arriving jobs. The goal of this research is to develop an efficient scheduling method based on GA (Genetic Algorithm) to address dynamic JSSP. we designed scheduling method based on SGA (Sing1e Genetic Algorithm) and PGA (Parallel Genetic Algorithm) The scheduling method based on GA is extended to address dynamic JSSP. Then, This algorithms are tested for scheduling and rescheduling in dynamic JSSP. The results is compared with dispatching rule. In comparison to dispatching rule, the GA approach produces better scheduling performance.
- 한국경영학회지 v.26 no.2 Job Shop 일정계획을 위한 혼합 유전 알고리즘 박병주;김현수
- OR-Spektrum, Special Issue : Applied Local Search v.17 no.213 A Generalized Permutation Approach to Job Shop Scheduling with Genetic Algorithms Bierwirth, C.
- IEEE Conf. on Evolutionary Computation Genetic Algorithm based Scheduling in a Dynamic Manufacturing Environment Bierwirth, C.;H. Kopfer;D.C. Mattfeld;I. Rixen
- A study on Genetic Algorithms-based Optimal Scheduling Techniques Cheng, R.
- Pacific Asian Conference on Information Systems 2001 An Agent for Selecting Optimal Order Set in EC Marketplace Choi, H.R.;Kim, H.S.;Park, Y.J.;Park, B.J.;A. Whinston
- Genetic Algorithms in Time tabling and Scheduling Fang, H.
- Proc. Fifth Int'l Conf. on Genetic Algorithms A Promising Genetic Algorithm Approach to Job-Shop Scheduling, Rescheduling, and Open-Shop Scheduling Problems Fang, H.;P. Ross;.D Corne
- Computers and Intractability : A Guide to the Theory of NP-Completeness Garey, M.R.;D.S. Johnson
- Operations Research v.8 Algorithms for Solving Production Scheduling Problems Giffler, J.;G.L. Thompson https://doi.org/10.1287/opre.8.4.487
- Foundations of Genetic Algorithms A Comparative Analysis of Selection Schemes used in Genetic Algorithms Goldberg, D.E.;K. Deb;G. Rawlins(ed.)
- Industrial Scheduling Muth, J.F.;G.L. Thompson
- Genetic and Evolutionary Computation Conference Late-Breaking Papers A Hybrid Genetic Algorithms for Job Shop Scheduling Problems Park, B.J.;Choi, H.R.;Kim, H.S;E. Goodman(ed.)
- European Journal of Operational Research v.40 Real-time Scheduling of an Automated Maufacting center Raman, N.;R.V. Rachamadugu;F.B. Talbot https://doi.org/10.1016/0377-2217(89)90332-9