- Volume 26 Issue 12
Export Positions in the Global Apparel Commodity Chain and Unit Values of Apparel and Textile Products Exported to the United States
국제의류사슬 내 수출위치가 섬유 및 의류제품의 미국 내 수출단가에 미치는 영향
- Lee, Eun-Ju (Dept. of Marketing, California State University) ;
- Lee, Kwang-Bae (School of Textiles, Soongsil University)
- Published : 2002.12.01
본 연구는 국제의류사슬 내 수출위치를 단순조립 생산 (Mere-Assembly Production), 주문자 상표부착 생간방식 (Origin Equipment Manufacturing), 고유상표 생산방식 (Original Brand Name Manufacturing)으로 규명하고, 각 국가의 의류사슬 내 수출 위치가 수입 단가에 어떠한 영향을 미치는지 조사하였다. 1999년 미국Department of commerce의 무역 자료를 사용하여 국제 의류사슬 내 각각의 위치를 점하고 있는 방글라데시, 홍콩, 한국, 이태리를 비교한 결과, 의류사슬 내 위치에 따라 이들 국가로부터의 섬유 및 의류제품의 미국 내 수출단가가 통계 적으로 유의 한 차이를 보이는 것으로 나타났다.
- Strategic Management Journal v.14 Strategic assets and organizational rent Amit,R.;Schoemaker,P.J.H.
- Paper presented at International Institute for Labour Studies(ILO), March 1998. Available Informal workshop in the International Organization of Production: A Commodity chains perspective[On-line] Campbell,D.;Parisotto,A.
- International Regional Science Review v.17 no.2 World trade in apparel: An analysis of trade flows using the gravity model Christerson,B. https://doi.org/10.1177/016001769401700202
- World Development v.23 no.8 Global and local subcontracting: Space, ethnicity, and the organization of apparel production Christerson,B.;Appelbaum,R.P. https://doi.org/10.1016/0305-750X(95)00048-H
- The future of world trade in textiles and apparel Cline,W.R.
- Journal of International Marketing v.5 no.3 Executive insights: Managing the transnational value chain--Strategies for firms emerging markets Craig,C.S.;Susan P. Douglas
- The Academy of Management Review v.23 no.4 The relational view: Cooperative strategy and sources of inter-organizational competitive advantage Dyer,J.H.;Singh,H. https://doi.org/10.2307/259056
- The new international division of labour Frobel,F.;Heinrichs,J.;Kreye,O.
- Commodity chains and gloval capitalism The organization of buyer-driven global commodity chains: How US retailers shape overseas production networks Gereffi,G.;G.Gereffi(ed.);M.Korseniewicz(ed.)
- Journal of Asian Business v.12 no.1 Commodity chains and regional divisions of labor in East Asia Gereffi,G.
- Bobbin v.39 no.3 Global shifts, regional responses: Can North America meet the full-package challenges Gereffi,G.
- Journal of International Economics v.48 International trade and industrial upgrading in the apparel commodity chain Gereffi,G. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0022-1996(98)00075-0
- Journal of the Korean Fiber Society v.36 no.11 A study on the strategies to increase export market share of the Korean man-made fiber industry Jeon,Y.J.
- Discussion paper 365 Globalization, industrialization and sustainable growth:The pursuit of the nth rent Kaplinsky,R.
- Review of International Economics v.2 no.1 Rent sharing in the Multi-Fiber Arrangement: Theory and evidence from U.S. apparel imports from Hong Kong Krishna,K.;Erzan,R.;Tan,L.H. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1467-9396.1994.tb00028.x
- Journal of the Korean Society for Clothing and Textiles v.25 no.2 Upgrading competitive advantages of the Korean apparel and textile industries Lee,E.J.;Kwon,K.N.
- Organization Science v.7 no.5 The organization of economic activity: Transaction costs, firm capabilities, and the nature of governance Madhok,A. https://doi.org/10.1287/orsc.7.5.577
- The competitive advantage of nations Porter,M.E.
- A National Bureau of Economuc Research Project Report Industrial organization and product quality: Evidence from Korean and Taiwanese exports;Empirical studies of strategic trade policy Rodrik, Dani;P.Krugman(ed.);A.Smith(ed.)
- SAS/STAT User's Guide(version 6)(4th edition) SAS/STAT
- Trade Data, Release Date October 19, 2000[Online] U.S. Department of Commerce, Office of Textiles and Apparel
- Journal of General Management v.14 From critical resources to corporate strategy Wernerfelt,B. https://doi.org/10.1177/030630708901400301