- Volume 19 Issue 1
This study deals with the stress-strain-strain rate behaviour of overconsolidated clay. Consolidated-drained stress path tests were performed on the stress-time dependent condition. Stress history consists of rotation angle of stress path, overconsolidation ratio, and magnitude of length of recent stress path. Time history includes loading rate of recent and current stress path. Test results show that all influence factors have an increasing strain rate with time, and the strain rate varies with the change of the rotation angle of stress path. With the increase of overconsolidation ratio and loading rate of current stress path, the strain rate also increases. For the stress history, correlation between stress-strain and strain rate is indicated but the time history is not.
- 응력이력과 시간응력을 고려한 과압밀점토의 응력 변형 거동, 중앙대학교 석사학위논문 김병일
- 한국지반공학회 학술발표회 과압밀 점토의 응력이력 의존성에 관한연구 김병일;신현영;김용수;김수삼
- 한국지반공학회 논문집 v.15 no.6 자연점토의 변형률속도 의존적인 압밀거동의 해석 김윤태;Leroueil
- Measuring and Modeling Time Dependent Soil Behaviour no.61 Importance of strain rate and temperature effects in geotechnical engineering Leroueil, S.;Marques, M. E. S.
- Ph. D thesis Investigations of threhold effects in soils deformations Richardson
- Ph. D thesis Modelling the effect of recent stress history on the deformation of overconsolidated soils Stallebrass, S. E.