- Volume 18 Issue 2
This study carried out to recommend adaptable technologies and countermeasures for performance improvement of Wet Scrubber(WS) in industrial waste incinerator. When not using the Activated Carbon(AC), the removal efficiency of dust and HCl is 73%, 92%. And particulate phase and gaseous phase dioxins removal efficiency was evaluated up to 31% and 12%. In this case, dioxins enrichment was not revealed in WS. When using the AC mixing with scrubbing water, the case of 1,000ppm, removal efficiency of particulate phase dioxins was about 51%, and gaseous phase dioxins was about 96%. The case of 2,000ppm, removal efficiency of particulate phase dioxins was about 55%, and gaseous phase dioxins was about 97%. And the case of 3,500ppm, the removal efficiency of particulate phase dioxins was about 35%, and gaseous phase dioxins was about 96% respectively. By this study, using the AC was more useful to remove the gaseous phase dioxins, and needed to use proper concentration of the AC, that in case of 3,500ppm, the particulate phase dioxins removal efficiency was more lower than other cases.
- Air & Waste Management Association Toxic Metal Emissions from MWCs and their control, Municipal Waste Combustion Theodore G. Braa
- Organohalogen Compounds v.46 Dioxin emissions from a MSWI related to memory effects in a two-stage wet scrubbe Adams,B.;Buekens,A.;Ex,W.;Joannes,J.
- Chemosphere v.43 The flux and mass balance of PCDD/F in a MSW incineration full scale plant Giugliano,M.;Ceruschi,S.;Grosso,M. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0045-6535(00)00428-8
- Chemosphere v.34 no.5 Formation of Chlorinated Aromatic Compounds in the Raw Gas of Waste Incineration Plants Hunsinger,H.;Kerisz,S.;Vogg,H.
- 한국폐기물학회 도시쓰레기 소각시설의 방지시설별 다이옥신 제거패턴 대전시 소각로 준공기념 워크샵 이준홍
- Chemosphere v.46 PCDD/F mass balance in the flue gas cleaning units of a MSW incineration plant Giugliano,M.;Cernuschi,S.;Grosso,M. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0045-6535(01)00280-6
- 도시쓰레기 소각시설의 방지시설별 다이옥신 처리효율 조사연구 김삼권
- Organohalogen Compounds v.36 Dioxin reduction emission of MSWI by injection of Activated carbon-the abatement of Memory effect-Organohalogen Compounds Wever
- Organohalogen Compounds v.36 Dioxin removal from wet phase flue gas treatment with Powdered Activated Carbon Kleut
- Organohalogen Compounds v.40 Reduction of PCDD/F Emission by wet scrubbing A.Bassetti;M.Modidni;M.Donega
- 수질 다이옥신류 대책 특별조치법의 기준
- 일본폐기물학회 廢棄物ハンドプシク
- Organohalogenated Compounds v.45 PCDD/F Removal i Wet Scrubbing water by combination of powderedmactivated carbon and ceramic filteration Hiroshi,Miyata
- 중소형소각시설의 다이옥신 및 주요 대기오염물질 배출특성조사와 구조 및 성능평가 v.1