- Volume 13 Issue 5
Antioxidant Effect of Flavonoids Isolated from the Root of Clematis trichotoma Nakai
- Hung, Tran Manh (College of Pharmacy, Chungnam National University) ;
- Thuong, Phuong Thien (College of Pharmacy, Chungnam National University) ;
- Bae, Ki-Hwan (College of Pharmacy, Chungnam National University)
- Published : 2005.10.30
The antioxidant effect of methanol extract (ME) and water extract (WE) from Clematis trichotoma was evaluated as primary study to scavenge stable 1,1-diphenyl-2-picrylhydrazyl radicals (DPPH), inhibited iron-induce lipid peroxidation in linoleic acid emulsion, peroxidation of liposome induced by
- The Medicinal Plants of Korea Bae, K.H.
- Lancet v.341 Aging, cancer, and mitochondrial deterioration Cotton, D.W.K.;Roger, S.
- Food Chemistry v.78 Antioxidant properties of solvent extracts from Terminalia catappa leaves Chyau, C.C.;Tsai, S.Y.;Ko, P.T.;Mau, J.L.
- J. Am. Oil. Chem. Soc. v.74 Antioxidant efficacy of methanolic extracts of peanut hulls in soybean and peanut oils Duh, P.D.;Yen, G.C.
- J. Agric. Food Chem. v.50 Antioxidant activities and phenolic composition of extracts from Greek oregano, Greek sage, and summer savory Exarchou, V.;Nenadis, N.;Tsimidou, M.;Gerothanassis, I.P.;Troganis, A.;Boskou, D.
- Chem. Physics Lipids. v.97 Antioxidant activity of quercetin and myricetin in liposomes Gordon, M.H.;Roedig-Penman, A.
- Free radicals in biology and medicine Halliwell, B.;Gutteridge, J.M.C.
- Kor J. Pharmacogn. v.30 Compounds of the stem of Clematis trichotoma Ham, S.B.;Kim, Y.I.;Kwon, Y.S.;Kim, C.M.
- Biochem. v.34 Vitamin E oxidation in rat liver mitochondria Ham, A.J.L.;Liebler, D.C.
- Dictionary of Traditional Medicines Kim, C.M.;Shin, M.K.;An, D.K.;Lee, K.S.
- J. Agric. Food Chem. v.51 Inhibitory effects of plant-derived flavonoids and phenolic acids on malonaldehyde formation from ethyl arachidonate Lee, K.G.;Shibamoto, T.;Takeoka, G.R.;Lee, S.E.;Kim, J.H.;Park, B.S.
- Flora of Korea Lee, Y.
- J. Bio Chem. v.193 Protein measurement with the folin phenol reagent Lowry, O.H.;Rosebrough, N.J.;Farr, A.L.;Randall, R.J.
- Bio. Med. Chem. v.11 Structural requirements of flavonoids for inhibition of protein glycation and radical scavenging activities Matsuda, H.;Wang, T.;Managi, H.;Yoshikawa, M.
- Eiyo To Shok v.19 Antioxidative action of indole compounds during the autoxidation of linoleic acid Mitsuda, H.;Yasumoto, K.;Iwami, K.
- J. Agric. Food Chem. v.48 Evaluation of extracts from Gevuina avallana Hulls as antioxidants Moure, A.;Franco, D.;Sineiro, J.;Dominguez, H.;Nunez, M.J.;Lema, J.M.
- J. Ethnopharm. v.95 Hepatoprotective and free radical scavenging activities of phenolic petrosins and flavonoids isolated from Equisetum arvense Oh, H.C.;Kim, D.H.;Cho, J.H.;Kim, Y.C.
- Trends in Plant Sience v.2 Antioxidant properties of phenolic compounds Rice-Evans, C.A.;Miller, N.;Paganga, G.
- Phytomedicine v.11 Protective role of Apigenin on the status of lipid peroxidation and antioxidant defense against hepatocarcinogenesis in Wistar albino rats Singh, J.P.V.;Selvendiran, K.;Banu, S.M.;Padmavathi, R.;Sakthisekaran, D.
- Biosci. Biotech Biochem. v.58 A simple screening method for antioxidants and isolation of several antioxidants produced by marine bacteria from fish and shellfish Taco, T.;Kitatani, F.;Watanabe, N.;Yagi, A.;Sakata, K.
- J. Am. Oil Chem. Soc. v.61 Chia seeds as a source of natural lipid antioxidants Taga, M.S.;Miller, E.E.;Pratt, D.E.
- Plant Physiol. Biochem. v.36 Effects of rutin and quercetin on mitocholdrial metabolism and on ATP levels in germinating tissues of Glycine max Takahashi, L.;Sert, M.A.;Kelmer-Bracht, A.M.;Bracht, A.;Iwamoto, I.
- J. Food Sci. v.53 Influence of phospholipids on the development of oxidized off flavours in cooked turkey roll Wu, T.C.;Sheldon, B.W.
- Chem. Phys. Lipids v.45 Lipid peroxides and human disease Yagi, K.
- J. Agric Food Chem. v.46 Antioxidant activity of extracts from Du-zhong (Eucommia ulmoides) toward various lipid peroxidation models in vitro Yen, G.C.;Hsieh, C.L.
- J. Agric. Food Chem. v.41 Relationship between antioxidant activity and maturity of peanut hulls Yen, G.C.;Duh, P.D.;Tsai, C.L.
- Food Chem. v.78 Antioxidative activity of extracts from Mengkudu (Morinda citrifolia L.) root, fruit and leaf Zin, Z.M.;Hamid, A.A.;Osman, A.