- Volume 11 Issue 2
Abstract Infiltration of rainfall that may lead to reduce resistance force due to reduction of matric suction and to increase driving force due to increase of self weight makes the slope fail. There are many specifications to make slope stable based on factor of safety. Although result of slope stability analysis satisfy the specifications, slope failures triggered by rainfall are frequently occurred in reality because slope stability analysis cannot consider uncertainty of each soil properties. This is why conventional analysis has limitation and development of alternative method is needed. So it is suggested to adopt the reliability analysis rather than design based on factor of safety into designing safer structure. Through the evaluation of handicaps for the factor of safety based design, calculation of soil properties by site investigation, and reliability analysis considering distribution of each soil properties, distribution of failure probability in railway slope is obtained. Then, Risk assessment of slopes in Korean railway is executed from the results. Damage loss and incoming loss are considered as the loss. Using these results, it is possible to make proper countermeasure or efficient maintenance.
- 건설교통부(2004), '국도건설공사 설계실무요령'
- 김형배, 이승호(2002), '실용적인 확률론적 사면안정해석 기법 개발', 한국지반공학회논문집 제18권, 5호, pp. 271-280
- 박용원, 김갑래, 여운관(1993), '1991년 용인-안성 지역 산사태 연구', 한국지반공학회지, 제9권, 제4호, pp.103-116
- 사공명(2004), '강우로 인한 사면의 안정성 평가', 한국철도학회 추계학술발표회 논문집 CD
- 송평헌, 김연희, 이춘석, 배규진(2004), '강우시 사면안정 해석기법에 관한 연구', 지반공학회 창립20주년 기념 지반구조물 설계/시공 사례집, pp. 471-480
- 철도청(1999-2003), '철도사고 사례집'
- 철도청(1980-2003), '철도통계연보'
- 한국도로공사(1996), '도로설계실무편람'
- 한국도로공사(1996), '도로설계실무편람'
- 한국철도기술연구원(2004), '철도절개면 안정성 평가 및 대책방안 연구'
- Fredlund, D. G et al. (1972), 'Statistical Geotechnical Properties of Glacial Lake Edmonton Sediments', in Statistics and Probability in Civil Engineering. HongKong Univ. Press
- Hammitt, G. M. (1966), 'Statistical Analysis of Data from a Comparative Laboratory Test Program Sponsored by ACIL', Miscellaneous Paper 4-785, U.S. Army Engineering waterways Experi- ment Station, Corps of Engineers
- Lumb, P. (1966), 'The Variability of Natural Soils', Canadian Geotechnical Journal, Vol. 3, No. 2, pp. 74-97 https://doi.org/10.1139/t66-009
- Mostyn, G. R., and Li, K. S. (1993), 'Probabilistic Slope Stability State of Play' Conf. on Probabilistic Methods in Geotechnical Eng. Li and Lo(eds.), Balkema, Rotterdam, The Netherlands, pp.89-110
- Padilla, J. D. et al. (1974), 'Settlement of Structures on Shallow- Foundation, A Probabilistic Analysis', Res. Rep. R74-9, MIT, Cambridge, Mass
- Schultze, E. (1972), 'Frequency Distribution and Correl ations of Soil Properties', Proc. of the 1'st Interna tional Conference on Application of Statistics and Probability to Soil and Structural Engineering, Vol. 1, pp. 371-387