- Volume 11 Issue 2
This paper presents results from experimental analysis of a friction-driven wheel responsible for generating wheel squeal noise. Squeal noise generating mechanism has been examined under the laboratory condition by the model rig on a small scale. Creep characteristics and squeal noise were observed by changing the possible variables, such as relative velocities and friction coefficients in time- and frequency-domain.
- 김재철, 유원희, 문경호(2000), '방음차륜의 소음진동 저감효과에 관한 연구', 한국소음진동공학회지, 제10권, 제4호,pp.629-635
- Heckl, M. A. (1999), 'Curve Squeal of Train Wheels. Part 1: Mathematical Model for Its Generation,' Journal of Sound and Vibration. Vol.229, No.3, pp.669-693 https://doi.org/10.1006/jsvi.1999.2510
- 신기홍(2006), '진동 소음으로 인한 고장분석 및 대책 기술,' 한양대학교 신뢰성분석연구센터
- Kooijman, P. P. (2000), 'Curve squeal of railbound vehicles, part 2: set-up for measurement of creepage dependent friction coefficient,' Proceedings of Internoise, Vol.3, pp.1564-1567
- Brunel, J. F. (2003), 'Modelling of squeal noise attenuation of ring damped wheels,' Applied Acoustics, Vol.65, pp.457-471 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apacoust.2003.12.003