- Volume 22 Issue 4
MORPHISMS BETWEEN FANO MANIFOLDS GIVEN BY COMPLETE INTERSECTIONS
- Choe, Insong (Department of Mathematics, Konkuk University)
- Received : 2009.08.05
- Accepted : 2009.11.05
- Published : 2009.12.30
We study the existence of surjective morphisms between Fano manifolds of Picard number 1, when the source is given by the intersection of a cubic hypersurface and either a quadric or another cubic hypersurface in a projective space.
Supported by : Korea Research Foundation
- M. Aprodu, S. Kebekus, T. Peternell, Galois coverings and endomorphisms of projective varieties, Math. Z. 260 (2008), no. 2, 431-449. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00209-007-0282-5
- E. Amerik, M. Rovinsky, A. Van de Ven, A boundedness theorem for morphisms between threefolds, Ann. Inst. Fourier (Grenoble) 49 (1999), no. 2, 405-415. https://doi.org/10.5802/aif.1679
- A. Beauville, Endomorphisms of hypersurfaces and other manifolds, Int. Math. Res. Notices 1 (2001), 53-58.
- I. Choe, Finite morphisms between Fano hypersurfaces, Asian J. Math. 7 (2003), no. 2, 231-238. https://doi.org/10.4310/AJM.2003.v7.n2.a5
- I. Choe, Endomorphisms of hypersurfaces of Fano manifolds of Picard number 1, arXiv:0907.354v1, to appear in Math. Nachr.
- T. Peternell, Manifolds of semi-positive curvature, Lecture Notes in Math 1646 (1996), 98-142. https://doi.org/10.1007/BFb0094303